“Nice Food & service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Massala - CLOSED

Royal Massala
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Verwood, United Kingdom
“Nice Food & service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have visited this Indian Restaurant to sit down once and to have Take Away 5 times now, i live within 2 miles. I have always found the staff polite and the service with a smile. Every take away has been piping hot and flavorsome with fresh herbs in. I have thoroughly enjoyed my food from here, and when i have sat down to eat inside i found it quaint, had an Indian charm with a modern twist. I have lived near London and traveled a lot, so i guess i am a fairly good judge of most foods. I would recommend this Indian take away or sit down Restaurant to anyone, especially when you have that urge for some Indian flavor. I would also like to Thank the girls for their smiles & helpful service, not always found these days but, always welcome . I certainly will go back.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Avoid The Buffet !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Sooo disappointing - very little choice, and you'll need a magnifying glass to find any chicken in the curries - which is being kind, as the brown yuck which was a curry was so lacking in any flavour that they must have tried really hard to make it this bad. Avoid like the plague, unless you are researching the worst curry house in Britain. That said - I suppose £7.95 isn't expensive, and the a la carte may be better - I sincerely hope so....

1 Thank BasildonBond2013
“Disappointed!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews I am so disappointed with this restaurant. The service was the worst part because we waited for at least an hour before we got our starters and mains - no apology! They only had one other family at the time so its not as if they were busy. We got there in plenty of time so that we could eat early and put our child to bed after a busy day but apparently the lazy waitress had no idea about customer service and didn't come over to find out if we wanted anything during our long wait.
The food was average. We would have been better off eating at mcdonalds!
Don't waste your time or money!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Adaz1
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

A great place to stop for a great curry. Easy to find and friendly staff. Its a must if you are in the area.

Visited August 2013
Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Time after time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant and the take away side I only use this Indian restaurant as you always get a happy friendly service and enjoyable time, they are always happy to help and work around your teasted and preferences. I don't think you can go wrong.

• Visited July 2013