“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Good atmosphere,friendly staff and first class food all served quickly, and reasonably priced. Will go back again.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were on holiday and saw what looked like a good value Sunday night Indian buffet here. We were a little alarmed that although it was early in the evening, nobody else was in the restaurant - I guess that should have been the clue that should have turned us right around and back to the car.

The buffet offered a very modest array of dishes and the food was bland, stodgy and tasteless. Not even good value for the £7.95 all inclusive price displayed outside, especially as we were overcharged at £8.95 on the bill. A discrepancy we only realised as we drove off. Although we only had the buffet dishes and not the regular menu, they were executed with so little skill and pride, I cannot believe the regular menu is any better.

2  Thank steve m
Reviewed 27 January 2014

my second time here and this time I took some colleagues which I work with in the local area - they were all impressed too.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Good food, restuarant decor a little dated, good service and reasonably priced. Plenty of parking, easy access.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

18 of us were not disappointed Delicious food with excellent service. Glad I was recommended this restaurant. Service was excellent with very pleasant and helpful staff. I'd definitely come back and recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.