We are a family of 5 and we stayed in one of the lodges in the hotel grounds in April 2014. Overall, we were very impressed. The location is quiet and peaceful, and the manor house is fabulous with a really interesting history, connected with the unification of Italy in the 1800's. The lodge was perfect for us, rooms were spacious and clean and you could park alongside the lodge. We used the manor house for an evening meal and the restaurant was excellent, great service and good food. The view from the terrace is superb, overlooking the bay in the distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in beautiful landscaped grounds overlooking St. Austell Bay, Trenython Manor has earned the reputation of being one of the premier locations on the Cornish Riviera for fine dining, luxurious accommodation and total relaxation. The elegant manor house itself has tremendous character, featuring many exquisite Italian details, particularly in the magnificent entrance hall. Tastefully renovated to the highest standards, the resort skilfully combines Italian architecture with English charm to offer an oasis of tranquillity and a truly unique holiday experience.The extensive range of on-site facilities includes a fully equipped gymnasium, sauna and indoor swimming pool, while the treatment rooms offer the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation, specialising in Elemis spa-therapy face and body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Trenython Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trenython Manor Hotel And Spa
- Trenython Manor Par, Cornwall