My boyfriend and I have just returned from our stay at leycroft valley and after reading some of the reviews on trip advisor we were unsure of what to expect ! However we had a fantastic stay !!
We arrived and were greeted by friendly staff who gave us information packs and showed us to our lodge ! (C4 carne cabin ) and were then left and not pestered for the whole of our stay (however we were reassured if we had any questions then we could pop up to reception ). Our lodge had the kitchen , living space and bedroom all in one room and a small bathroom with shower , all of this was clean and up to date . The hot tub was fab and the highlight of most of our evenings ( we were supplied with robes and slippers, which was lovely , however robes could probably do with being renewed) .
The area was great , the site is situated in country lanes which made it that little bit more peaceful ! Perrenporth town and beach was a 5 minute car ride with plenty of car parks , we spent a lot of time here however would also recommend visiting Newquay (roughly 20 minutes away) as it is a much bigger town .
We didn't try the on site restaurant as cooked our own meals and ate out on the private decking , however lots of positive comments about this in the visitor comments book left in our lodge !
Over all really enjoyed our stay ! Will definitely recommend to friends and family and will hopefully return in the future !
Thankyou leycroft valley !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind as you follow the narrow Cornish road that leads to our secluded wooded valley near Perranporth in North Cornwall.Once here you can unwind and relax in one of our outstanding woodland lodges, where every care has been taken to provide stylish self catering accommodation offering everything you will need for a truly memorable holiday in Cornwall.Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a base from which to explore the miles of coastal footpath and sandy beaches in Cornwall, Leycroft Valley has holiday accommodation to suit everyone.We feel it is the little touches that can make your stay so memorable: tasteful décor, TVs with freeview and dvd, fully equipped kitchens, outdoor hot tubs and above all, friendly but unobtrusive staff who are on hand to help make your stay everything it should be.So as you begin to enjoy the slower pace of life here in the valley be assured that we are constantly striving to make your holiday everything you hoped it would be... if you need something just ask! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Leycroft Valley Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leycroft Valley Holidays Hotel Perranporth
- Leycroft Valley Holidays Perranporth, Cornwall