“Tasty yum! ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Perranporth for the weekend and this was recommended to us. As curries go it was up there with the best. I can particularly recommend the green masala curry it was amazing. Lots of empty plates and full bellies.

1  Thank MandSSquire

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for years, consistently decent food and attentive, friendly service. My go to curry in Perranporth.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Some won’t agree With my review i know, I had one meal here, yes you can argue a bit subjective however based on this one review I said to myself never again. Why one can ask, well I was poorly served. Served poor food that was burned and frankly felt I was a hinderance and not a valued customer, I vowed never again hence my poor review.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Popped in on off chance of a table, and it was excellent. Mid week 3 course menu special was v good value. Really good naan breads! Will be going back next time in PPo

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Booked on the day, had to wait a little while for our mains but when they came they were delicious.
Easy park at the car park behind the restaurant.

2  Thank Sallie G