Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Try paddleboarding at Little Wolf - great!

My partner and I, and our teens opted to try paddle-boarding on a recent holiday to Perranporth... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2023
peterandcharlie
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Simply wonderful experience

Myself my daughter and my niece went paddle boarding with Nancy this week. It was our first time... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2023
lhanhamshave
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews bream paddle boarding an adventure lots of fun cove boarded session meudon lesson skills cornwall novice safety techniques sea fab picnic
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2019

Had a fantastic time paddle boarding in Portmellon a few weeks ago. I've only been a couple of times before and not for ages so was a little apprehensive and wobbly. Dan was very supportive. We went right round the bay, which was further than I expected to get and further than I'd been before. Fell in a couple of times but all part of the fun and Dan was calm and helpful.Even saw seals! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 5 August 2019

Well what a fantastic first experience on a paddle board. I was a little apprehensive but Dan is certainly the man! With some encouragement he put me at ease and I was standing up in no time, followed me splashing in the sea, followed by belly laughs from me. We paddled out to Nare Head at Carne Beach, the scenery was stunning, the sea was epic, giant jellyfish swimming gracefully under our boards as we paddled, a massive fish which I still don't know the name of floating effortlessly. Being at one with nature is second to none, so peaceful and relaxing, time to yourself to reflect. The whole experience was so memorable, I'll be back for more some when I'm next in Perranporth.

Thanks Little Wolf Adventures for an amazing adventure ❤️

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 August 2019

I have found Little Wolf Adventures on Trip Advisor and Dan have responded within 30min after I have made the request. As it was our first paddle boarding experience I have had lots of questions which Dan happily answered. I didn’t know what to expect on the day, but everything went much better than I have expected. After quick instruction we were on the boards holding our balance pretty good! We have stopped two times on the beautiful beaches and Dan made our day with champagne and strawberries 😍🥂. If you want to have a fun and romantic experience of paddle boarding you should contact Little Wolf Adventures. Thanks for making our time special, for good laugh and for all amazing pictures we got!

Reviewed 3 August 2019

We had a great trip out at carne beach with Dan and enjoyed champagne and strawberries out in the open ocean!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 24 July 2019

We went paddle boarding with Little Wolf Adventures to Portmellon on Cornwall's south coast.

The scenery was stunning, the sea calm and the experience amazing! We even saw seals which was just the icing on the cake!

Dan was knowledgable, fun and helpful and made the trip so enjoyable and relaxing.
Thank you Little Wolf Adventures, hope to see you again soon!

1  Thank Gillian B