Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Try paddleboarding at Little Wolf - great!

My partner and I, and our teens opted to try paddle-boarding on a recent holiday to Perranporth... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2023
peterandcharlie
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Simply wonderful experience

Myself my daughter and my niece went paddle boarding with Nancy this week. It was our first time... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2023
lhanhamshave
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews bream paddle boarding an adventure lots of fun cove boarded session meudon lesson skills cornwall novice safety techniques sea fab picnic
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2020

I had the most amazing paddle board session & instruction from the loveliest guide Dan, the creator of Little Wild Adventures. Everything about the experience was perfect & he really takes care of you, as well as being such lovely, fun company. I can’t recommend LWA enough & can’t wait for my next session on the calm waters of Portmellon. Thank you Dan. Xx

Date of experience: May 2020
1  Thank Aghreiki
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Spend a couple of days on the river wye with Dan the whole experience was awesome he was very professional and friendly easy to get along with and very patient as it was my first time on a paddle board I was quite nervous but he made me feel at ease, he was very informative about the river and the boards, and helped to build my confidence with encouraging words, Within an hour of the first day I was up on the board confidently and having lots of fun, I would highly recommend to anybody interested in a lovely lil adventure and new experience it was beautiful

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Had a fantastic evening paddle boarding with Dan he even accommodated our dog Buddy who really enjoyed it too ! a great intimate service with fantasic local knowledge
Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 21 August 2019

My first ever try at paddle boarding!
Dan was great. A calm, relaxed and supportive teacher. Felt very safe with him as a guide. No pressure, going at our own pace. Plenty of time to enjoy the scenery and wildlife which was beautiful.
Thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Thank you Dan the Waterman!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Helen M
Reviewed 11 August 2019

Had a fantastic time paddle boarding in Portmellon a few weeks ago. I've only been a couple of times before and not for ages so was a little apprehensive and wobbly. Dan was very supportive. We went right round the bay, which was further than I expected to get and further than I'd been before. Fell in a couple of times but all part of the fun and Dan was calm and helpful.Even saw seals! Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: July 2019