“I stood up!”

Ticket to Ride Surf School
“I stood up!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great facilities, friendly, good value for money. We had a 2 day surf lesson which was excellent and hired a board for some extra practice.

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“4th year and still brilliant”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Whilst there are many Surf Schools along the North Cornwall Coast, TTR has to be the best. From booking to reception on arrival to the actual lessons, the Team at TTR are truly amazing. They treat everyone perfectly and make everyone feel at ease no matter what the ability. My son Cameron has been going the last 4 years on our annual pilgrimage to Cornwall and no matter where in Cornwall we stay, we always go to TTR at Perranporth because of their friendliness and willingness to make sure everyone has a great time. Don't waste time looking at other Surf Schools as you will not be disappointed with TTR. Thank you Julian, Joe and all the others with nicknames I have totally forgotten!

“Awesome experience!!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Totally hooked now, can't wait to come back and do some more surfing next holiday. Really great instructors, passionate and friendly (even funny at times!) and great for all levels of surfing. Would totally recommend for all ages. Thanks TTR team - even bought me and my little girl Lizzie (curly red hair) a hoodie to remember our day.
Emma B
Girl with the awesome tattoo all the way up her back ;)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Feel the motion of the ocean even if your new!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

It was our first time surfing , cracking reception by the staff, good kit and even somewhere safe to leave your stuff. Our instructor was great and got our girls standing up with the biggest grins all holiday! Give it a go its awesome. Cheers Julian use this school as your ticket to ride !

Halifax, United Kingdom
“And ride I did”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Excellent tuition, 2 months off 50 I thought I was too old but gave it ago, with the patience and skill from l tuition from the instructors I managed to stand and stay going for 5 seconds, would recommend Ticket to ride for all ages and fitness.