“I'm hooked” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ticket to Ride Surf School

Ticket to Ride Surf School
“I'm hooked”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have never surfed (or done any boardsports prior to taking some surfing lessons with these guys) so I was quite nervous about going along. Was made to feel comfortable and confident, the staff were very knowledgeable and engaging. Cannot recommend highly enough to anyone looking for an exciting new challenge or hoping to brush up on their abilities, will be coming back in 2015 for some more, if not sooner!

Northwich, United Kingdom
“Friendly Surf School”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and a group of friends went for a beginners lesson with a friendly and well experienced instructor Julian, the lesson was easily understandable and lots of fun I would say and think that everyone else would agree that with every wave we got better. We went for a second time during our week holiday with 2 instructors again well experienced and friendly Taffy and Sol this time we were with a lot of other people in a group of mixed abilities but then again we went over what we learnt last time and we were allowed in the sea with one instructor whereas the other stayed on the sand with the beginners. Overall I would recommend this surf school as it has friendly instructors and is a fun and easy way of learning how too surf.

Axbridge, United Kingdom
“Friendly surf school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Have just spent the weekend with these guys, four lessons over two days, and have felt very safe and encouraged. These guys clearly love teaching and have loads of enthusiasm for helping everyone get the best from their lessons regardless of ability. They pitch the approach to learning well for the age groups they work with and ensure that everyone has the level of help and tips needed. I had a fan time, was thoroughly worn out and have come away with some useful tips to work on, personalised to where they could see my strengths and weaknesses. Loved it!

Visited May 2014
“the best surfing lesson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

me and my fried had a lesson for beginners and was absolutely awesome.... great well experienced friendly instructor-Julian- made the lesson easy understandable and we were having a lot of fun with every wave. I can recommend this surfing school to everyone. thanks

Cardiff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun surf lesson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Great beginners surf lesson with Ticket to Ride this morning. A friend recommended Ticket to Ride and I would definitely recommend to others myself! Julian was genuine and down to earth and made everyone feel at ease. He gave really clear instruction and was supportive and encouraging throughout. It was a really fun morning!