“Best weekend ever!!”

Monmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best weekend ever!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

WOW!! What an incredible weekend. Taking a school group of 9 to Cornwall from Brighton I thought it was going to be hard work but I want to say Thank you so much to everyone at Ticket to Ride from head office, reception and instructors, you all made our trip run very smoothly and easily. We were continuously met with friendly and helpful people Right from the start with the booking, meeting us at the campsite to help before and after our lessons. The enjoyment on the kids faces both during and after the lessons were so priceless we have already booked another trip in August for 16 kids! Thanks again to everyone especially Linley with our booking and Julian as our instructor. Can't wait till August!!

Visited June 2014

Leeds, United Kingdom
“I can surf!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Booked a 2 hour lesson as I've never surfed before with a group of friends. The coaching was first class and we all managed to catch some waves. As an extra bonus we got a good tip off for a fishing spot and caught a lobster the next day!

Visited June 2014
“I'm hooked”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have never surfed (or done any boardsports prior to taking some surfing lessons with these guys) so I was quite nervous about going along. Was made to feel comfortable and confident, the staff were very knowledgeable and engaging. Cannot recommend highly enough to anyone looking for an exciting new challenge or hoping to brush up on their abilities, will be coming back in 2015 for some more, if not sooner!

Northwich, United Kingdom
“Friendly Surf School”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Me and a group of friends went for a beginners lesson with a friendly and well experienced instructor Julian, the lesson was easily understandable and lots of fun I would say and think that everyone else would agree that with every wave we got better. We went for a second time during our week holiday with 2 instructors again well experienced and friendly Taffy and Sol this time we were with a lot of other people in a group of mixed abilities but then again we went over what we learnt last time and we were allowed in the sea with one instructor whereas the other stayed on the sand with the beginners. Overall I would recommend this surf school as it has friendly instructors and is a fun and easy way of learning how too surf.

Axbridge, United Kingdom
“Friendly surf school”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Have just spent the weekend with these guys, four lessons over two days, and have felt very safe and encouraged. These guys clearly love teaching and have loads of enthusiasm for helping everyone get the best from their lessons regardless of ability. They pitch the approach to learning well for the age groups they work with and ensure that everyone has the level of help and tips needed. I had a fan time, was thoroughly worn out and have come away with some useful tips to work on, personalised to where they could see my strengths and weaknesses. Loved it!