“A Mazing!”

Ticket to Ride Surf School
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Loved it, can't tell you how apprehensive I was before the lesson to the point that I didn't want to go. But truly enjoyed myself. The instructors enforced the grit and determination you need for this sport, and went throughout the basics explaining every step, thanks Julian. Highly recommended for those who think they've not a chance at surfing, believe me, if I can, you can.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Me and a friend came down to Cornwall for the week and decided we would give surfing a go. The lads were so friendly and happy to help!! We got on with them like a house on fire! It was an amazing experience and would recommend them to everyone. Thanks guys for a brilliant day! Jess

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The staff at ticket to ride made this day a great memorable one for all involved. We had a group of 18 friends/family ranging from 8 to 61 years of age and I can honestly say that we all ended the day loving the experience of surfing for the first time, providing memories that will last a lifetime! Highly recommend you give it a go!!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Right from the start we were all made very welcome, brilliant staff and location. Superb instruction and coaching from Josh, my daughters paddling and popping-up for two hours! - They came away totally stoked. Thank-you TTR.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I took the kids for their first surf lesson with George from TTR. Great instructor and great location. Highly recommended!