“Friendly, Encouraging & Fantastic Kite School”
Review of Mobius

Mobius
Ranked #7 of 16 things to do in Perranporth
More attraction details
Owner description: Cornwall is the ultimate playground, and we offer a range of activities for all ages and abilities. Harness the wind with a kitesurf, kite-buggy or powerkite lesson; cruise on a stand up paddle board; go off-road on a guided bike trail; coasteer, climb, kayak, or surf - what's your chosen adventure? Established in 2004, and specialising predominantly in kite activities, we are the only school in the UK to operate from 4 sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, covering all wind directions, meaning lower cancellation rates than schools on fixed locations. We have BKSA and IKO senior instructors with over 12 years of experience, and are based at The Wateringhole in Perranporth, the UK's only bar on the beach. Lessons for all ages and abilities, including disability and special needs.
Reviewed 27 May 2011

From the moment I started to learn kitesurfing with Mobius they have been supportive and helpful to my development. I opted to do a three day course which due to weather had to be on various days but they were also very accommodating of my requirements. The beach team were helpful and managed to get me hooked on kitesurfing straight away.

After completing my course the team are always happy to help out, letting me know where they are kiting and whats happening with the wind so I can join them and get the optimal time on the water.

1  Thank SteveyT
mobius_cornwall, Owner at Mobius, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2011

Hi Steve
Thank you for giving us positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon now you are home and teaching your girlfriend on the Kitesurfing Intro lesson.

All the best
Timo

There are newer reviews for Mobius