“Land Kitesurfing - Amazing Experience!”
Review of Mobius

Mobius
Ranked #7 of 15 things to do in Perranporth
More attraction details
Owner description: Cornwall is the ultimate playground, and we offer a range of activities for all ages and abilities. Harness the wind with a kitesurf, kite-buggy or powerkite lesson; cruise on a stand up paddle board; go off-road on a guided bike trail; coasteer, climb, kayak, or surf - what's your chosen adventure? Established in 2004, and specialising predominantly in kite activities, we are the only school in the UK to operate from 4 sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, covering all wind directions, meaning lower cancellation rates than schools on fixed locations. We have BKSA and IKO senior instructors with over 12 years of experience, and are based at The Wateringhole in Perranporth, the UK's only bar on the beach. Lessons for all ages and abilities, including disability and special needs.
Par, United Kingdom
“Land Kitesurfing - Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My French Student had a brilliant lesson with a very professional instructor named Timo, he made her kite surfing experience really memorable. He was fun, knowledgeable and Julie had a fantastic 90 minutes. I would certainly use Mobius again and would highly recommend them.
Thanks, Julia

Visited July 2014
Hi Julia

I am so pleased to read your review, and thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely comments.

Any time you have students staying with you, we would be happy to entertain them, and we have plenty of different activities on offer in addition to the kite lessons. Don't forget, as a returning customer you will get a 10% loyalty discount.

essex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kite surfing taster.....Quality experience from Timo and Mobius !!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Another great "experience" from Mobius and Timo . Thoroughly recommend Mobius , we had a great day Mountain biking @Bissoe last October and now a great Kite surf taster at Perranporth. Always very friendly and helpful when booking with Louise and great instruction from Timo , my 3 teenage sons (and one girlfriend!!) had a great afternoon first just flying the kites on the beach and then being body dragged through the surf !! 10 out of 10 !!

Visited July 2014
Hi Steve

Thank you for your review. It was a great day and they all did so well on the lesson.

Hope to see you next year, if not before. What activity will you be trying next? Maybe paddle boarding or Kite-buggying?

Newquay, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun kite buggying lesson”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great first lesson with Timo. Very knowledgeable guy who wants you to learn and have fun at the same time. Soon bombing along Perranporth beach. If you have only got as far as thinking about it, then I recommend you go for it with these guys. Thanks ,Graham K, St Columb

Visited May 2014
Hi Graham

We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your kite-buggy lesson, and we hope to see you again in the future for further kite-buggy lessons, or perhaps to try a new activity.

Falmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Superb”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Got Timo as the instructor. I emailed the school and got a response the same evening. Very accomodating. Timo knows his stuff. The guy is patient and takes you through the paces. I went for a couple of lessons to see if this was for me. Yep, I really enjoyed it and have decided this is for me so I am booking a couple more individual lessons. Totally recommended.

Visited June 2014
Hi Conrad

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased that you are now as hooked on kitesurfing as we are! If you book some more intermediate lessons, don't forget your 10% loyalty discount!

Brixham, United Kingdom
“Adaptive Kite buggying lesson”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great lesson, I am wheelchair user so used the adapted kite buggy, had a great time and managed some solo turns. Very helpful and all round good to deal with

Visited June 2014
Hi Colin

Thank you so much for the review you left. I know I have been in touch on Twitter/facebook but we always like to respond personally to each review as you so kindly took the time to write it.

We hope you will be back again for more kite-buggying. You picked it up so quickly and I couldn't believe you were turning so well in just two hours!