“Found a new passion thanks to these guys”

Perranporth Surf School
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Perranporth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Catering for the individual needs of surfers(-to-be), since 2004, providing fun and informative lessons for all abilities, ages 7yrs and upwards. Whether it's your first lesson, or you just need a few tips on improving your skills, you can be assured that our instructors will provide a safe surfing environment, reliable advice and quality instruction. Uniquely situated directly on the beach throughout summer, our base is just 'a stone's throw' from the waves, quite literally! We are a fully insured surf school, regulated by and affiliated to Surfing GB, the National Governing Body for surfing in the UK. All our instructors are experienced and fully qualified Surfing GB coaches and beach lifeguards, meaning you are in good, safe hands.
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Visited last week (for the 2nd time) and had a group lesson. Being 6 of us we had an instructor to ourselves. Discounts offered for groups.

I was the only one in the group to have never done it before and Katy was absolutely brilliant with us. The tuition and safety advice was spot on and most importantly to us we had an amazing morning having fun.

It was a very hot day and the sea was busy but all the instructors have everyone advice, tips, support and encouragement. I was made to feel very relaxed and we all had a great time.

I can't recommended these guys enough. Our group consisted of 3 adults and 3 teenage girls. We can't wait to go again and will defo book lessons with Perranporth Surf School again.

Thanks guys!!!

There are newer reviews for Perranporth Surf School

Reviewed 28 July 2014

.. wish I could turn back time, than I would go surfing today.
I love surfing in Perranporth.
We´ll come back next year to enjoy surfing and staying in your nice village.
Feels like coming home every year.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Me and two friends had some lessons at the start of July. The instructors were really helpful and enabled us to progress - I managed to get the hang of standing up with the instructor's guidance! The surf school is a great local business run by top guys and we'll definitely be back. It was great value for money and I'd highly recommend it - in fact I already have been!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We have just returned from our 11th holiday in Perranporth and the third set of surfing lessons for our daughter Eleanor.

Having missed it last year (due to myself being ill) Eleanor soon got back into it and did better than ever.
Thanks to the patience, expertise and skills of Gavin, Nico and Dave, Eleanor was out in the green waves and enjoying every minute.

Perranporth Surf School really are the best there is.
This year, we are determined to come back in October for some lessons.

A very big thank you to Gavin and all his team.

Cheers

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We took a beginner's lesson while on a week's holiday in Cornwall last week and it was fantastic. Our instructor Martyn was very informative, reassuring and encouraging, as were all of the team who made sure to spend time with us on a one to one basis throughout. It was a great laugh and a highlight of our whole week, and as there was four of us we qualified for the group concession meaning a two-hour lesson was only £25, great value for money - do it!

1  Thank PeterJoseph