Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Down to earth experienced people full of kindness

Really down to earth people. Had a 2hr session with my 10yr old as total beginners, in a small very... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2023
Seaside734474
Danbury, United Kingdom
Great instructors.

Fantastic experience. My son (8) and I had two lessons. Both instructors were brilliant, great with... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2023
AmyRJ
Oxford, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews these guys group lesson great tuition private lesson waves kate holiday pupils sea skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

Booking online...we messed up and booked it twice but with an email it was sorted in no time. Best to book.
Very organised, kids got their suits on, grabbed a surf board and off they went. Reuben their coach was very professional, kind and caring and managed to keep his eye on all 4 of them.They had a great time, lots of laughs and memories to cherish forever! Thanks for giving them a taste of the waves.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 22 July 2020 via mobile

We booked a lesson for three boys (20, 18 and 17) and four girls (15, 14, 13 and 12), all beginners, as a birthday gift for one of them - they all had an absolutely brilliant time. The two instructors were great and really related to both groups/ages well. Kate thank you for all your kindness and advice about how and when to book - the kids all had a great time, learned a lot, grew in confidence, and now can’t wait to get back out there. Best wishes to you and all your family.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 13 August 2019

My husband and two boys (10 and 13) surfed for three half days with different instructors each day. They had never surfed before but by the end of the three sessions they could all stand up and surf. The instructors were all brilliant but a special mention for Peg who was totally inspiring and my boys are still talking about a week later. The booking and organisation was brilliant and despite the fact that I sent my enquiry on New Year’s Day it was still answered in a number of hours. Thank you for the fun, excitement and teaching. We will be back for more as you have definitely passed on the passion and buzz for surfing.

Date of experience: August 2019
Gavin W, Manager at Perranporth Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2020

Hi Joanne,

We are very grateful for your review, thank you! It's great to hear that, despite having different instructors for each lesson, that they all performed well in supporting your family on their lessons. Peg will certainly be pleased to hear your feedback and that he was able to inspire the boys to such a degree. We do hope that we get to have them back for more lessons very soon! Take care and best regards from all the team.

Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

After the weekend weather washout, I thought that I would check via Facebook whether or not that they were open. I messaged them on Facebook and via messenger. I had a reply within 10 minutes, and was able to reserve our 3 places. We had Gavin as an instructor, and nothing was too much for him. In fact we couldn’t of had a better instructor. He was so helpful to all of the group that were with him, telling us where we were going wrong and how to remedy it. I was even able to manage a couple of small turns, which certainly made my day, because to me they were massive. Both grandchildren also loved it being 11 and 15. The younger one struggled last year with the same sort of surf, but Gavin spent plenty of time with him. So much so that he was off catching the waves on his own. What an excellent surf school. Keep up the great work, and thanks for a great day.

Hi marklI6881AA,

Wow, what a great review! We never tire of hearing positive reviews, and it's so great to hear that you and the grandchildren made good progress and enjoyed the experience with us, despite the less than summer-like weather. We hope to have another opportunity to have you back for more lessons very soon!

Thanks again and all the best,
Gavin

Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

Pre booked a 2 hour lesson online for myself and my son (7). Everything was explained well when we got there, we were a large group which was split into 4 with 4 instructors. My little boy absolutely loved it, got as far as standing up on the board too! Going to try and squeeze in another lesson for him before we head home. Great afternoon experience :-)

HI Jet622471,

Many thanks for your kind review, we are most grateful for your taking the time to submit one! Its great to hear that your experience was so positive, and we look forward to having you back again very soon!

Best regards,