Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Down to earth experienced people full of kindness

Really down to earth people. Had a 2hr session with my 10yr old as total beginners, in a small very... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2023
Seaside734474
Danbury, United Kingdom
Great instructors.

Fantastic experience. My son (8) and I had two lessons. Both instructors were brilliant, great with... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2023
AmyRJ
Oxford, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews these guys group lesson great tuition private lesson waves kate holiday pupils sea skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2023 via mobile

We had a 2 hour surf lesson with 3 older teens and ourselves and it was great. Good value for money and our instructor, Reuben, was very patient and knowledgeable. Would highly
Recommend.

Date of experience: July 2023
Gavin W, Manager at Perranporth Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a review.
So pleased they enjoyed their surfing with us.
Best wishes
Kate, Gav and the coaches

Reviewed 22 June 2023

We have been using Perranporth Surf School to teach groups of primary school-aged children to surf for the past 10 years. They are AMAZING! The instructors support the children to build water confidence, to use the sea safely AND they get them stood up riding waves!

I highly recommend for children and adults!

Date of experience: June 2023
Gavin W, Manager at Perranporth Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review!
Taking the children out surfing is one of the highlights of the coaches week! They “fight” over who’s taking your school 😂
Looking forward to seeing you all again over the next few weeks.
Best wishes,
Kate, Gav and all the team

Reviewed 20 June 2023

We’ve been coming to Perranporth surf school for years now - ever since my son got his first taste of surfing with them through beach school. They’re amazing - the kids come back buzzing. In my sons words ‘it was better than my birthday or Christmas’. Their patience, enthusiasm and skills know no bounds and no matter the sea conditions they always have a great time. My daughter is dyspraxic and I was concerned about how she would get on on the water - Kate understood and reassured me and she has had no problems at all - I think it has helped her core strength and balance massively.

1  Thank Jemma C

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review.

We feel really proud and so pleased that both of your children have had such positive experiences with us.

Kate

Reviewed 11 June 2023 via mobile

My stepson and I had a surf lesson on Saturday and the instructor Ruben was fantastic and so knowledgeable. He managed to teach both me 35 (f) highly uncoordinated and my stepson 11 who has far more natural ability and both of us progressed throughout the lesson. He taught my steps son tricks and I was able to stand up with a little more stability by the end of the lesson and we both had so much fun.
The owner? Kate, was so friendly and the communication on the day was excellent! We had so much fun and made great memories! Thank you.

Date of experience: June 2023
Gavin W, Manager at Perranporth Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your surfing experience with us.
Thank you for choosing to surf with us.
Best wishes, Kate

Reviewed 12 April 2023

We surfed last week with Reuban and had the best time, the whole experience was fantastically coached and felt safe, we had the added bonus of glorious weather too on Perranporth beach which is absolutly one of the best beaches.

Date of experience: April 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
Thank you for choosing to surf with us.
Kate and the team.