Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Best first lesson!

I had the best time surfing for the first time! I was worried about my fitness but the instructor... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Sophie H
Great lesson, perfect for beginners

We had a great surf lesson with Abe. He was great for beginners, explained everything well, kept us... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Holly W

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2023 via mobile

Has a few surf lessons, this was my first with stoked surf school. By far the best school I've surfed with. Julian was friendly and accommodating. Matty (the surf coach) made the lesson pressure free and just wanted us to have fun out there whilst sharing his surf knowledge. Looking forward to booking again when I'm back in perranporth.

1  Thank simonbS4591UM
Reviewed 15 June 2023 via mobile

First time surfing and was really please with what I achieved, didn’t think in one session I would be able to stand up and surf 😊 Thanks to a great instructor Julian! It was such a good experience! Really friendly atmosphere which was great as I didn’t come with anyone I knew to the session!

1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 14 June 2023 via mobile

Professional, courteous, and enjoyable experience. Ollie was extremely helpful and has an acute eye for making recommendations based on the skill level of the individual. I attended a standard lesson alone, and the instructor did an excellent job of facilitating socialization. Especially for those who were alone and didn't know anyone in the group.

1  Thank bobbykC9890AK
Reviewed 13 June 2023 via mobile

I had an incredible experience with Stoked Surf School as an absolute beginner - in the morning I took part in a quality group session to learn the basics of surfing led by Matty. His enthusiasm and boundless knowledge helped me establish great surfing fundamentals and lay a fantastic foundation for the future. Later the same day, I had a phenomenal 1 on 1 session with Craig. His passion for the ocean and natural gift for teaching helped me develop a great technique and catch loads of unbroken waves. This was genuinely my first ever day surfing, and I couldn't have hoped for a better introduction to the sport. I had a blast and can't recommend Stoked Surf School enough!

1  Thank zachbene
Reviewed 11 June 2023 via mobile

Two days with a lot of fun, even though the waves weren't the best.
Ollie gave great tips to improve on every level of surfing experience.
Goofing around with "the Kong" a 10 ft board was a lot of fun😁