Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Amazing

Amazing coaching best surf school in the world. Coach ju is the best. It was such a chill experience

Reviewed 28 October 2023
Bear B
Amazing surf school

Took my 9 year old daughter for her first surf lesson today, Julian and Matt were incredible with... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2023
Kerrie m

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2023 via mobile

My daughters had a brilliant lesson with Sacha. Both fell in love with surfing and now my youngest (7yo) wants to come back to Perranporth next year for the other lessons so she “can nail it!”. Thank you Sacha!

Reviewed 28 July 2023 via mobile

We had a lesson with Sasha…
a 7 yr old, 10yr old, 13 yr old, an athletic and able but very land locked middle aged man and a 40 something woman with good intentions (not particularly fit at all)!!!

How much fun…?!!!!!! Sasha made everything so easy for all of us…. And somehow had an eye on all of us so that we could all have crazy fun, keep improving as well as be safe! I genuinely never expected so much progress and fun in just a few hours…
But most of all, I was so happy to see how much the children just loved every single second!

My only regret… not staying for longer and not booking more sessions…
Sasha and Julian, we will be back… (I need some 1-1 lessons) 😂 Thank you! Definitely the best way to spend holidays.

1  Thank Z4141GBrachels
Reviewed 26 July 2023

After having 2 lessons here I can gladly say I will be coming back soon when I have the chance, our instructors Sasha and Malo were incredible teachers. They helped us to learn things such as pop ups and turns in an easy to understand way, also thanks to Julian as he was very welcoming when speaking and explaining the loop system to us👍👍.overall great experience would recommend

Reviewed 24 July 2023

So happy after our first surf lesson with Stoked. Matt and Julian kitted us out and briefed us about the weather conditions and all safety protocols. All equipment included in the price and in great condition for use. The private lesson with Matt was very informative and he has a really great attitude to life. His obvious love for teaching and creating smiles has us hooked and wanting more. Thank you Stoked.

1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 23 July 2023

Great 2 days of lessons with the group. Felt very welcomed and comfortable, Sasha was our coach and explained everything well and pushed me to try new things was standing on first 2 hour session then progressed in the 2nd lessons very recommended and thanks all and Sasha 🤘🏻

1  Thank Dale M