Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Amazing

Amazing coaching best surf school in the world. Coach ju is the best. It was such a chill experience

Reviewed 28 October 2023
Bear B
Amazing surf school

Took my 9 year old daughter for her first surf lesson today, Julian and Matt were incredible with... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2023
Kerrie m

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2023 via mobile

It was our first time as surfers and fell in love with it straight away. The team was great supporting us and as a parent, we felt like we could have a turn without having to worry about the children. My children were safe and supported whilst we could enjoy our session too.

Thank you Stoked Surf School. We’ll be back!

1  Thank Bianca B
Reviewed 2 August 2023

This was my second summer visiting Perranporth and there was no doubt in my mind that I would be returning to Stoked Surf school! After a introductory lesson the previous year I contacted Stoked again and booked onto my second lesson. Communication was excellent and I was able to book my second lesson. After a year out and how much I enjoyed working with the instructors, I booked onto a third lesson two days later and within a mixed class, every person left with a smile on their face. Cannot recommend this place highly enough, their energy and enthusiasm is contagious and I cannot wait to return!

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 2 August 2023

Great 1st time surf experience! Ollie was a fab and very patient instructor! Will definitely be back next year.

Reviewed 1 August 2023 via mobile

Great communication prior to our lesson, friendly and helpful with advice, we had a private lesson for our teenager and nearly teen with Sasha who gave them the confidence and skills to stand up! We will be back to hire a surf board later in the week! Thank you team stoked 🏄‍♀️

1  Thank Georgie987654
Reviewed 28 July 2023 via mobile

My daughters had a brilliant lesson with Sacha. Both fell in love with surfing and now my youngest (7yo) wants to come back to Perranporth next year for the other lessons so she “can nail it!”. Thank you Sacha!

Date of experience: July 2023