Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
5* Surf School

My kids have had a few lessons now with Stoked and they absolutely love them! The first one was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Ashton-leigh44
Best first lesson!

I had the best time surfing for the first time! I was worried about my fitness but the instructor... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sophie H

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2023 via mobile

We are coming to the end of our annual week in Cornwall and by far our favourite day this year was our surfing lesson with Stoked Surf School.
We booked as a party of nine (2 families) and had such a great time.
Julian was very welcoming and made us feel at home right away and sorted us out with any kit we needed. Our instructor, Mat, was awesome. He created a very chilled atmosphere which made it easy to learn from his clear instruction.
The lesson was broken down into clear and easy to follow sections which got all the group zooming around in the waves. Once we had told how to stand on the boards we went back into the sea and all of us except 2 of the old were surfing by the end of the lesson. Just amazing and smiles all round.

Reviewed 3 August 2023 via mobile

It was our first time as surfers and fell in love with it straight away. The team was great supporting us and as a parent, we felt like we could have a turn without having to worry about the children. My children were safe and supported whilst we could enjoy our session too.

Thank you Stoked Surf School. We’ll be back!

1  Thank Bianca B
Reviewed 2 August 2023

This was my second summer visiting Perranporth and there was no doubt in my mind that I would be returning to Stoked Surf school! After a introductory lesson the previous year I contacted Stoked again and booked onto my second lesson. Communication was excellent and I was able to book my second lesson. After a year out and how much I enjoyed working with the instructors, I booked onto a third lesson two days later and within a mixed class, every person left with a smile on their face. Cannot recommend this place highly enough, their energy and enthusiasm is contagious and I cannot wait to return!

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 2 August 2023

Great 1st time surf experience! Ollie was a fab and very patient instructor! Will definitely be back next year.

Reviewed 1 August 2023 via mobile

Great communication prior to our lesson, friendly and helpful with advice, we had a private lesson for our teenager and nearly teen with Sasha who gave them the confidence and skills to stand up! We will be back to hire a surf board later in the week! Thank you team stoked 🏄‍♀️

1  Thank Georgie987654