Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Best first lesson!

I had the best time surfing for the first time! I was worried about my fitness but the instructor... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Sophie H
Great lesson, perfect for beginners

We had a great surf lesson with Abe. He was great for beginners, explained everything well, kept us... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Holly W

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2023 via mobile

Our 2nd year of lessons with Stoked and we again had a great experience. Instructors are friendly and encouraging. Really good safety info and got us out in the water to practice quickly.
We all came home very tired and pleased with our achievements 😁

1  Thank R36IMcharlies
Reviewed 9 August 2023

Absolutely amazing from first contact to understanding and explaining to a child who is scared.
The instructors were brilliant and their knowledge is vast, definitely book with these guys you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank karen c
Reviewed 9 August 2023 via mobile

Ollie was amazing super freindly patiant knollagable and proffessional.

They moved mountains to fit me in at short notice and not only that they chisled me out a time that worked for me.

With a clear proggression system (the loop) it was clear from the first second what i needed to work on what was next and where i currently stood in terms of ability.

Worth every penny.

1  Thank glena662
Reviewed 9 August 2023

Me and my daughter (12) had a brilliant time here at Stoked. We opted for a private lesson as my daughter has additional needs which meant a group session wouldn't have been the best choice. Right from the start Julian was very accommodating and a really nice guy to deal with. Always replied to emails promptly and even when we had to change our booking date, that was not a problem. The day of the lesson was fantastic from the get go. Malo is a brilliant instructor. Her knowledge and enthusiasm really shine through and she is clearly passionate about surfing, She was really clear in her instruction of what she wanted me and my daughter to achieve during the session and she was really patient with my daughter. Just letting her take her own time and develop at a speed that was right for her. Although 80% of the time Malo's focus was on my daughter she was still able to look at what I was doing and help me to realise the things I was doing wrong and to the point where I was riding waves standing all the way to the beach from a good distance out. Considering neither of us have surfed before I think that speaks volumes for just how good Malo is and the type of instructors Stoked surf school employ. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Rusty548
Reviewed 7 August 2023

My fiancée booked a private lesson for the two of us as a birthday present – and the whole team couldn't have been nicer. Ju was friendly and energetic and introduced us to our coach Malo, who was brilliant. Loads of helpful pointers between waves so as first-timers we progressed loads in the two hours we had. By the end we were catching waves and standing up. Stoked indeed! Can't recommend enough, they deserve all the success that's coming their way.