Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
First class surf school U12s rugby tour!

We had a group of 16 x 12 Year olds some never surfed some has a few sessions, mixed group of ages... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tracy h
via mobile
Kids had a fab time

Went with a group of 16 u12s on rugby tour for a 2 hour surf lesson with Julian and instructors... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Shuggie1shuggie
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2023

This place is the best. Julian is always helpful and on hand and so relaxed and welcoming. Had a lesson last year and then returned for another today and it was like I hadnt been away.

I had Matt take me on a 1-1 lesson and it was awesome! Couldnt have wanted more. Great guy with a teaching style that just works. Had a chat on the walk over to the beach about where Im at and what I wanted to achieve and he absolutely nailed it! Matt wasnt intrusive or wasting loads of time just talking, theory, but gave a decent warm up and good tips then watching how I go then call back in for a chat and some work ons. Next lesson Ill be asking for Matt again, finished my lesson a few hours ago now and knackered but proper STOKED! Had a good chat after about board recommendations already planning what I want to get out of my next lesson.

Was a photographer there today too taking some photos and just an all round great surf school that I would always recommend and return to.

Sen a lot of improvements since my last visit too. The changing area round the back has now been transformed and is a great escape to get changed/washed down in.

My only complaint is that I love too far away to get here more often. Hands down Julian is running a great set up with a great team around it and they are smashing it! Cant recommend them enough

Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Had a great first lesson at Stoked. Whole experience was friendly, fun and very enjoyable. Had a group lesson with Mallory and met some nice people. We had good instruction and plenty of time on the water.
Well done Julian and the team. Keep it up!
Best wishes Gary the Dad and Chloe.

Reviewed 23 August 2023 via mobile

Wow fantastic 1-1 lesson today with Sasha. She was very patient and encouraging. My daughter enjoyed it so much having another tomorrow! 予 The look of achievement on her face when she stood up best money we have ever spent My daughter was bit worried about falling off 打 one of the team said embrace the wipe out 儭 its how you learn 五 she never looked back !!! Highly recommend

Reviewed 22 August 2023

Cant recommend this place enough, from start to finish it was amazing. The staff are brilliant and made the kids (ages 9 and 15) feel at ease. Definitely will be booking again when we come back here. Thanks guys!!

Reviewed 22 August 2023

It was my first time Surfing and couldn't have picked a better place to learn. Stoked surf school made it very easy to book and Sasha was a brilliant teacher, teaching the basics and offering advice when needed. This all enabled me to have a great first time Surfing standing up on my first attempt. I highly recommend it and can't wait to go again.