Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
First class surf school U12’s rugby tour!

We had a group of 16 x 12 Year olds some never surfed some has a few sessions, mixed group of ages... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tracy h
via mobile
Kids had a fab time

Went with a group of 16 u12s on rugby tour for a 2 hour surf lesson with Julian and instructors... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Shuggie1shuggie

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Being able to notice the transformation in my own development throughout the session with my instructor Ollie felt amazing. can’t wait for more lessons with them in the future!

Reviewed 25 August 2023

Arrived in Perranporth and the first thing we did was book the kids (aged 15 & 12) 3 lessons at Stoked. Welcoming, fun, professional and excellent experience. The Loop teaching system used exclusively at Stoked is revolutionary and the brain child of the one and only Super Julian. All the instructors showed a real passion with all the classes, but a huge thank you to Mallory and Ollie. The kids loved in and we will 100% be back. Keep doing what you do guys. The sky is the limit at Stoked. See you again next year (but if the kids have their way, we will see you again on Sunday!).

Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Thanks to Ju and crew for a fantastic series of lessons this summer. They made it great fun and we finish the summer much better surfers than when we started. Oli in particular is an ace instructor 🙌 Couldn’t recommend them enough for family or friends lessons. We’ll defo be back 😎

Reviewed 25 August 2023

This place is the best. Julian is always helpful and on hand and so relaxed and welcoming. Had a lesson last year and then returned for another today and it was like I hadn’t been away.

I had Matt take me on a 1-1 lesson and it was awesome! Couldn’t have wanted more. Great guy with a teaching style that just works. Had a chat on the walk over to the beach about where I’m at and what I wanted to achieve and he absolutely nailed it! Matt wasnt intrusive or wasting loads of time just talking, theory, but gave a decent warm up and good tips then watching how I go then call back in for a chat and some work ons. Next lesson I’ll be asking for Matt again, finished my lesson a few hours ago now and knackered but proper ‘STOKED’! Had a good chat after about board recommendations already planning what I want to get out of my next lesson.

Was a photographer there today too taking some photos and just an all round great surf school that I would always recommend and return to.

Sen a lot of improvements since my last visit too. The changing area round the back has now been transformed and is a great escape to get changed/washed down in.

My only complaint is that I love too far away to get here more often. Hands down Julian is running a great set up with a great team around it and they are smashing it! Can’t recommend them enough

Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Had a great first lesson at Stoked. Whole experience was friendly, fun and very enjoyable. Had a group lesson with Mallory and met some nice people. We had good instruction and plenty of time on the water.
Well done Julian and the team. Keep it up!
Best wishes Gary the Dad and Chloe.