Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Amazing

Amazing coaching best surf school in the world. Coach ju is the best. It was such a chill experience

Reviewed 28 October 2023
Bear B
Amazing surf school

Took my 9 year old daughter for her first surf lesson today, Julian and Matt were incredible with... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2023
Kerrie m

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2023 via mobile

The kids and I loved every minute of the surf lessons we had this week. The surf coaches were brilliant, knowledgeable and encouraging. The coaches give you instant feedback and pointers on what to try next. Can’t recommend stoked surf school enough, next time we are in Perranporth we will be having another lesson. 🌊🏄🏄‍♀️🏄🌊

Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Being able to notice the transformation in my own development throughout the session with my instructor Ollie felt amazing. can’t wait for more lessons with them in the future!

Reviewed 25 August 2023

Arrived in Perranporth and the first thing we did was book the kids (aged 15 & 12) 3 lessons at Stoked. Welcoming, fun, professional and excellent experience. The Loop teaching system used exclusively at Stoked is revolutionary and the brain child of the one and only Super Julian. All the instructors showed a real passion with all the classes, but a huge thank you to Mallory and Ollie. The kids loved in and we will 100% be back. Keep doing what you do guys. The sky is the limit at Stoked. See you again next year (but if the kids have their way, we will see you again on Sunday!).

Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Thanks to Ju and crew for a fantastic series of lessons this summer. They made it great fun and we finish the summer much better surfers than when we started. Oli in particular is an ace instructor 🙌 Couldn’t recommend them enough for family or friends lessons. We’ll defo be back 😎

Reviewed 25 August 2023

This place is the best. Julian is always helpful and on hand and so relaxed and welcoming. Had a lesson last year and then returned for another today and it was like I hadn’t been away.

I had Matt take me on a 1-1 lesson and it was awesome! Couldn’t have wanted more. Great guy with a teaching style that just works. Had a chat on the walk over to the beach about where I’m at and what I wanted to achieve and he absolutely nailed it! Matt wasnt intrusive or wasting loads of time just talking, theory, but gave a decent warm up and good tips then watching how I go then call back in for a chat and some work ons. Next lesson I’ll be asking for Matt again, finished my lesson a few hours ago now and knackered but proper ‘STOKED’! Had a good chat after about board recommendations already planning what I want to get out of my next lesson.

Was a photographer there today too taking some photos and just an all round great surf school that I would always recommend and return to.

Sen a lot of improvements since my last visit too. The changing area round the back has now been transformed and is a great escape to get changed/washed down in.

My only complaint is that I love too far away to get here more often. Hands down Julian is running a great set up with a great team around it and they are smashing it! Can’t recommend them enough