Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Best first lesson!

I had the best time surfing for the first time! I was worried about my fitness but the instructor... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Sophie H
Great lesson, perfect for beginners

We had a great surf lesson with Abe. He was great for beginners, explained everything well, kept us... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Holly W

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2023

We booked a family surf session with Stoked for our holiday in Cornwall.

From the get-go, the booking process was simple and communication was great. It's rare for a place to make you feel like a valued customer from the point of initial contact, but Julian and his team managed this brilliantly.

We had the excellent Ollie for a 2hr family surf lesson and we had such a fab time! For us, it was about the quality of the experience, we don't live near the sea, we don't do this often and we just wanted a really great couple of hours giving it the best bash we could. Ollie was great fun, relaxed, informative, instructive and a good laugh all at the same time.

Would highly recommend and hopefully return one day if we're back in the area. Thanks team Stoked!

Reviewed 28 August 2023 via mobile

My 13 year old had his first lesson and this was the best place to have it. Oli got him up on the board z good number of times whilst ensuring he spect tine with all members of the group

Duetting bug acquired, will be back next year to visit Stoked

Reviewed 27 August 2023 via mobile

Stoked really topped off our amazing week in Perranporth, Cornwall. We can’t wait to get back next year for a lesson & hire throughout the week.

Me & my son (7) had a private session, £120 for 2 hours coaching / a board each & wetsuits is an absolute steal if you ask me!

The lesson consisted of a bit of safety overview, some beach practical (first 10 minutes) then the rest of the lesson in the water.

Our coach was absolutely brilliant with my son who thoroughly enjoyed the session (he didn’t last the two hours because he got too cold but was delighted with what he achieved.) I’ve never surfed before & managed to stand by the end of the 2 hours, only for a couple of seconds but it felt great!

Thank you so much to our coach & Julian at Stoked - 5 star service from start to finish and can’t wait to get back in the water with stoked next year on our Cornwall holiday.

Jamie & Oscar

1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed 27 August 2023 via mobile

The kids and I loved every minute of the surf lessons we had this week. The surf coaches were brilliant, knowledgeable and encouraging. The coaches give you instant feedback and pointers on what to try next. Can’t recommend stoked surf school enough, next time we are in Perranporth we will be having another lesson. 🌊🏄🏄‍♀️🏄🌊

Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Being able to notice the transformation in my own development throughout the session with my instructor Ollie felt amazing. can’t wait for more lessons with them in the future!