Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
5* Surf School

My kids have had a few lessons now with Stoked and they absolutely love them! The first one was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ashton-leigh44
Best first lesson!

I had the best time surfing for the first time! I was worried about my fitness but the instructor... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sophie H

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2023

Jules is an excellent coach. Friendly, clear, confident, inclusive and funny. I've never surfed before and have medium fitness but had such a blast and sense of achievement. Stoked's Loop sets clear levels of learning an skill acquisition that whatever your ability, you come away feeling great but wanting to book another lesson. 😀

Date of experience: September 2023
1  Thank Lucy A
Reviewed 8 September 2023

Julian was an excellent instructor- surf expert, clear in directions, kind, and provided us with constant feedback as well as positive encouragement throughout our 2 hour private lesson. Time flew by as we both caught endless amounts of waves. Thrilled we were able to stand on our boards for our very first surf experience. We will be back to progress through loop method! #getstoked

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 6 September 2023

I took surf lessons before in other schools with mixed results and this summer I discovered Stoked surf school and decided to give it a go. The experience was amazing!

My instructor, Sasha, was highly knowledgeable, patient and really engaging. In one single session I managed to pop up and surf standing for the first time since I started practicing two years ago. This was a great result and credit to the instructor.

The school has a skills check, called the loop, where Julian captures the different stages to identify where everyone is in their process of surf learning.

Sasha and Stoked Surf School have been a life changer in my surf learning and experience. Thanks guys! I will be back.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 4 September 2023

My 13yr old had a group session on his own, had an amazing time and (as expected) was hooked! Went back the next day and had a hire of a board for him. Lovely group of instructors- highly recommended 🤙

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 4 September 2023

The coaches are so enthusiastic and supportive - I would 100% recommend Stoked to anyone considering learning to surf - we made use of the family discount and all 3 generations had a wonderful time!

Date of experience: August 2023