Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Best first lesson!

I had the best time surfing for the first time! I was worried about my fitness but the instructor... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Sophie H
Great lesson, perfect for beginners

We had a great surf lesson with Abe. He was great for beginners, explained everything well, kept us... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Holly W

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2023

We went for surfing lessons and had the instructor, Julian. There were a few of us, one of which had some additional needs. Julian was attentive, fun and made it really rewarding. Great company, Julian was absolutely fantastic. Would 100% do it again

Reviewed 11 October 2023

I had such a great lesson today with Stoked Surf School. Big thank you to Ju, who is an encouraging, knowledgeable, and friendly instructor who clearly loves his job and cares about what he does! We felt in good hands in the water and all managed to stand up with Ju's help/encouragement. Highly recommend Stoked Surf School to anyone visiting Perranporth!

Reviewed 11 October 2023 via mobile

My partner went for a lesson yesterday, I really don’t love water (especially the sea) so I stood by and watched and she had a great time and it looked like a lot of fun.

I decided to give it a go today in spite of being a land dweller and honestly so glad I did. Julian (Ju) was inspiring, patient and got me standing - yes STANDING on my first session (Albeit briefly).

I never felt unsafe, and I had an amazing time, yellow band for me today but I’m coming back to get my blue band someday!

If you love the sea, you should go check it out, if you don’t love the sea you should DEFINITELY check it out

Thanks Ju 🤙🏼 Made me friends with the sea today :)

Reviewed 8 October 2023

Our second time down to Perranporth and Stoked Surf School. Beautiful location, stunning weather and brilliant tuition from super Ju. We will be back at Easter!

Reviewed 28 September 2023

Spent a cracking couple of hours with Julian, who took my booking at short notice as I had been let down by another instructor. Smashing chap, plenty of patience, sound tips and a lovely location to cap it off. Will definitely book again next time I am down. Thank you.

Date of experience: September 2023