Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Amazing fun for all the family

We had a lesson with ‘Super Ju’ and Sasha last year, this year we came back and Matt took us into... read more

Reviewed today
Mark S
5* Surf School

My kids have had a few lessons now with Stoked and they absolutely love them! The first one was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ashton-leigh44

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews private lesson surf school group lesson hour lesson great coach private family great lesson total beginner his enthusiasm board hire these guys be booking again safe hands any age brilliant experience great fun jules
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2023

Wouldn't go for a surf lesson anywhere else! Ross our coach was amazing, incredibly knowledgeable and made the experience so enjoyable!

Reviewed 19 October 2023

So I hit the big 50 this year and I decided a surf lesson would be a great way to mark the occasion. My wife set up a private session with Ju for myself and my two teenage boys. Ju was on it from the start, making sure we had a session booked, he was really helpful and informative. We booked a half day private session; Ju ran through the LOOP surfing ability measures with us, starting with water safety. Our aspiration was to get us standing by the end of the first session (Blue Loop), we were kitted out with wetsuits and Mick Fanning soft boards. Both my boys had 8f boards whilst I had 9f nickname the “kong” which had a bit more buoyancy. At the start Ju got us used to getting onto the board balancing on our bodies riding the waves, this quickly moved onto kneeling. We had a quick refresh on the beach to go through how the stand “pop up”. This was so much fun getting out onto the water again, by the end of the session we were standing more than stalling or nose diving on the board. Ju was there to give us pointers on how to improve our stance with great encouragement.

Later that week we hired a wetsuit and board for my youngest to use over the weekend, he had a blast getting familiar with the board and putting into practise everything he’d been taught. After the weekend he headed back to collage, I traded the wetsuit and board in so I could continue to use it. Ju and team were so helpful in accommodating all of this. It was great to see them when we were out an about as we really felt like we were part of the Stoked Surf School family!! Loved it, don’t put it off, you won’t be disappointed!! Oh, and they have some great merch, I did by a cap (or two) and a mug to remind me of the great time I had……..

1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 19 October 2023 via mobile

Back again with Jules and the team at Stoked for our bi-annual visit to Perranporth as a family and all of us now out back. We even had other family get hooked after a session with the Kong - Enough said!! . Cannot recommend these guys enough to anyone in the area. Oh and the sea is still quite warm!!

1  Thank Mark J
Reviewed 16 October 2023

I visited Cornwall with my family and myself and my fiance wanted to book a surf lesson whilst we were there. We were both so glad we booked with Stoked., Ju was such a knowledgeable and passionate surf teacher who made the lessons safe, fun and educational. I managed to stand - just... and will definitely book again next time I'm down in Cornwall! If you are wondering who to book your surf lesson with... These are your guys! Thanks Ju! Had a great time! Rachel

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 16 October 2023

We went for surfing lessons and had the instructor, Julian. There were a few of us, one of which had some additional needs. Julian was attentive, fun and made it really rewarding. Great company, Julian was absolutely fantastic. Would 100% do it again