Sharon and Sue made us feel very welcome from the moment we arrived.
Our room was adequately sized for a family of 3 and very clean. The beds were very comfortable and due to the countryside location it was perfect for a good nights sleep.
The food was fresh, most of it was home made (particularly the bread, which we miss already) and the choice of fresh fruit, cereal and full English was amazing.
Nothing was too much trouble for Sharon and Sue and the whole stay was just what you want for a conveniently placed country house. They were also full of local knowledge which helped us to plan our holiday activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St George's Country House Hotel is a small B&B located in top of the hill overlooking Perranporth and the countryside. We have wonderful panoramic views and the Southwest Coastal Path is just a hop away. We offer a full English Breakfast. We also offer home cooked dinner for travellers who wish to dine in. All the rooms are en suite and have free wifi. We have a full bar and lounge with comfortable seating. Our holiday cottage ' The Shed out Back' is a new one bed cottage which sleeps 2 adults. It can be rented for a minimum of 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your St George's Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Country Perranporth
- Hotel St Georges Country
- St George's Country House Hotel Perranporth, Cornwall