For anyone who loves Poldark and are on the look out for locations this Country Hotel is superbly situated in a beauty spot among the cliffs covered in purple and pink Heather which stretch down towards Perran Sands. Our hosts made my daughter and I most welcome and saw to our needs cheerfully and kindly; while our room was comfortable clean and tidy with superb shower and toilet facilities. It would be hard to find fault with our 6 night stay and so I will not all I can say is that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sharon and Sue and their establishment because they did what they could to accomodate our needs and we had a very happy time there. The breakfasts (I began with fruit and yogurt and went on to have a full english breakfast every morning) were delicious and all needs considered and catered for. I particularly enjoyed watching the dog in the garden and waking up and opening the window to reveal the surrounding rugged Cornish countryside...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St George's Country House Hotel is a small B&B located in top of the hill overlooking Perranporth and the countryside. We have wonderful panoramic views and the Southwest Coastal Path is just a hop away. We offer a full English Breakfast. We also offer home cooked dinner for travellers who wish to dine in. All the rooms are en suite and have free wifi. We have a full bar and lounge with comfortable seating. Our holiday cottage ' The Shed out Back' is a new one bed cottage which sleeps 2 adults. It can be rented for a minimum of 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your St George's Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Country Perranporth
- Hotel St Georges Country
- St George's Country House Hotel Perranporth, Cornwall