After an intense tour of California in June and July, we needed somewhere to relax for a few days with our dog. This place is friendly, welcoming, well located and great value. Rooms good with a powerful shower (very important). Great breakfasts and catered for us fussy vegetarians! Honey, our 8 month old cocker spaniel loved the big garden, and a playmate in Jessie, the resident border collie. Honey loved it so much shes sulked since she got home! Well recommended and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St George's Country House Hotel is a small B&B located in top of the hill overlooking Perranporth and the countryside. We have wonderful panoramic views and the Southwest Coastal Path is just a hop away. We offer a full English Breakfast. We also offer home cooked dinner for travellers who wish to dine in. All the rooms are en suite and have free wifi. We have a full bar and lounge with comfortable seating. Our holiday cottage ' The Shed out Back' is a new one bed cottage which sleeps 2 adults. It can be rented for a minimum of 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your St George's Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Country Perranporth
- Hotel St Georges Country
- St George's Country House Hotel Perranporth, Cornwall