Another fantastic 3 days in the company of Sharon and Sue who looked after our party with enormous enthusiasm and style. The accommodation for our group of 18, 9 couples, was superb, the food was of a very high standard, from the breakfasts to afternoon teas and particularly the imagination and quality of the dinners. We had a great time taking over the whole hotel for our party and it worked exceptionally well. We have visited St Georges many times for walking trips along the coastal path to family parties and have never been disappointed. Many thanks to the hard work and friendly support you have afforded us on every occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St George's Country House Hotel is a small B&B located in top of the hill overlooking Perranporth and the countryside. We have wonderful panoramic views and the Southwest Coastal Path is just a hop away. We offer a full English Breakfast. We also offer home cooked dinner for travellers who wish to dine in. All the rooms are en suite and have free wifi. We have a full bar and lounge with comfortable seating. Our holiday cottage ' The Shed out Back' is a new one bed cottage which sleeps 2 adults. It can be rented for a minimum of 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your St George's Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Country Perranporth
- Hotel St Georges Country
- St George's Country House Hotel Perranporth, Cornwall