Four really comfortable nights, a friendly welcome, and the food was quite remarkably good, home cooked, fresh local ingredients, it was uniformly delicious.
The hotel is well situated being close to the beaches at Perranporth, St Agnes and Portreath, This last is a perfect start point to a wide variety of well signposted cycling (or walking) trails, so we were able to pursue our three favourite pastimes! Body boarding, cycling and eating. A great few days that that was made even better by the informal warmth of everybody at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St George's Country House Hotel is a small B&B located in top of the hill overlooking Perranporth and the countryside. We have wonderful panoramic views and the Southwest Coastal Path is just a hop away. We offer a full English Breakfast. We also offer home cooked dinner for travellers who wish to dine in. All the rooms are en suite and have free wifi. We have a full bar and lounge with comfortable seating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your St George's Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Country Perranporth
- Hotel St Georges Country
- St George's Country House Hotel Perranporth, Cornwall