See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2015

I stayed here with my husband last week as a Fathers Day treat to him. It was lovely, beautiful location, lovely room and had everything you needed. The rooms were very clean I must say, spotless! We had a romantic time away and was well needed. Great breakfast and hosts were very friendly. If we come back to Cornwall, we would definitely stay here again, thank you.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rachhurst12
Reviewed 10 September 2014

We stayed here for 5 days as me and my husband were attending a wedding in Cornwall. It had already been reccommended to us but we were so please with the roon it has everything you need, great location, lovely breakfast and greats hosts. We couldnt have asked for a better stay and I miss the views of the whole of Perranporth we had every morning. The bed is to die for and we always slept very well. Overall we would definitely return here. Thank you to Natalie and Dan for your hospitality and good luck with your new arrival.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank letsflyawaybaby
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I were so pleased with Seascape. Natalie and Dan are a really lovely young couple, very friendly and helpful. The room was spotless and looked very new and up to date.The bed was very comfortable and the shower better than home. We had a good choice of breakfast and was of good quality and quantity. It was nice to be able to eat outside our room on the small terrace.
We would fully recommend this B&B and we would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: Both rooms equally as good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Seascape was our stopover on a 6 day walk along the .Cornish Coast. Our room was clean, compact, private and quiet. Dan was really helpful with his local knowledge of Perranporth. A delicious breakfast topped it off!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SunnySales356
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Well finished accommodation, not huge but perfect for 2. Really good cooked breakfasts and great to have it served to your room or on your own patio overlooking the garden and with views of town. Own entrance so able to nip in and out whenever. Perfect spot for walking to the beach and travelling to nearby tourist spots.

Room Tip: Both equally good with same views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple