“Excellent”

Perran Dairy Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Perranporth
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Perranporths favourite handmade Cornish artisan ice cream made fresh in our shop daily for over 50 years. We use local Roddas cream and milk in our ice cream to give it a real Cornish taste. Try our fresh crepes, hot Belgium waffles, sundaes, desserts, paninis and homemade stone baked pizzas. Our friendly staff welcome you to our vibrant ice cream parlour/restaurant.
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We visited this place for a bit of lunch and a drink, service was great, pancakes fantastic, cream tea delicious, paninis excellent. Kids loved the ice creams, Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Great place, lots of choice, fab icecream and you have to try the bacon and pancakes for breakfast, great value to!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We visited Perran Dairy twice whilst staying in Perranporth and sampled a few flavours of the ice cream, all of which were fantastic. The 2 scoop sweet waffles was excellent value, with a crunchy, warm sweet waffle, 2 scoops of ice cream, clotted or whipped cream and a drizzled sauce. We had them once and then had to return the next day to sample other flavours. Can highly recommend the rum and raisin and old jamaica ice cream with the maple sauce. Both times we were served by a polite and helpful young lad. We much preferred Perran to the Pavillion Ice Cream Parlour further round the corner.........they supplied hairs in their ice cream!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

What I first noticed about this place while passing was the huge counter of different ice creams! On going in there is many shapes and size cones and pots you can choose. I went for a four scoop tube - and it was a lot! You can pick from the various flavours on offer. I chose Chocolate & Orange, Vanilla & Fudge, Volcanic Ash and Chocolate. There are so many options including caramel ones, fruits etc. You can either take away or sit down inside here. I noticed on the board the 'Daddy' ice cream, you will be shocked at how big this cone is! There is also toppings available (flakes, fudge, sweets etc)

I noticed the following also available in here: Pizza (Veggie option available), Waffles, Crepes, Sundaes, Milkshakes etc.

I will be returning here when I next come to Perranporth to try their pizza and waffles.

The staff are friendly.

Pizza, Waffles and Crepes are cooked fresh on-site.

There are couches & tables, chairs & tables and also bar stools.Toilets available.

You need to spend over £5 to use your card, which is easily done as it is a little more expensive than others places. Me and my husband ordered a x4 scoop tub each and it came to about £8.50.

I highly reccommend popping in to try some of their ice cream.

1  Thank Jenine_Plym0uth
Reviewed 18 September 2013

As always excellent ice cream!!!! Felt i had to take my brother and his wife, who were visiting Cornwall for the 1st time from the USA in here for a proper Cornish Ice Cream and as usual we were not dissapointed. They both thought it was excellent.