“Mega Breakfast”

Dolphin Cafe
Ranked #26 of 41 Restaurants in Perranporth
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Mega Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great cafe ,right on sea front, owner very friendly and well organised, food brilliant ,....might look pricey but for the size of the portions well worth it, We always have at least one breakfast when in town tea exceptional, good clean friendly cafe, recommend to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank joe k

oxford
“Great breakfasts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

We eat here at least a couple of times each time hat we stay in Perranporth, always having a cooked breakfast.
Breakfasts really tasty and lovely pot of tea, staff friendly and great beach front location.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank winniethepooh
perranporth
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Great food .. the chips ARE NOT frozen great setting ...ignore the unfair first review .... this place is nice and clean but the only problem is that the owner supports DERBY COUNTY ..

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank adrian j
Old Cleeve, United Kingdom
“Good location but chips were disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stopped off here during my walk along the South West Coast Path. I had a long afternoon's walking ahead to Portreath so decided to buy some chips from the Dophin Café and Take away which is at the top of the beach in a good location. I ordered a regular portion of chips for £1.70 which took a while as the sit-down customers seem to get priority. I was given my chips in a polystyrene container and asked if I wanted salt and vinegar which on answering yes, was handed the salt and vinegar to put my own on. I took them over to sit on the sea wall to eat them, guarding them from seagulls watching out for any food going spare. I was disappointed to find they were not fresh potato chips but frozen and rather tasteless I'm afraid. It is a shame when chippies choose to use frozen chips when freshly made are much more tasty and usually get more repeat business. I'm glad I only had a smaller portion as I didn't finish what I'd bought and had to bin the remainder and hate food waste! I hope the proprietors take note of my comments as I always try to write fair and helpful information for them andother visitors too.

• Visited August 2013