“Fantastic”

Ranked #2 of 11 Perranporth B&B and Inns
Hayle, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have just held my team meeting at the Seiners and the service and value for money that we received from Lisa and her staff was exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble, food was great, superb location and I will definitely be going back! Please visit The Seiners you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed here for my Husbands Christmas workdo and can not fault a thing. The deal they did for this was very good and included 3 course meal, breakfast, tea and cake, mulled wine and overnight stay for £48 per pesrson. The staff were friendly and helpful, the food was excellent and the rooms had all you need with a fantastic view over Perranporth beach. The rooms were clean and tidy and had plenty of tea, coffee and milk for our overnight stay. Had a lovely Christmas dinner with all of the trimmings, very filling and we were very well looked after by the barman Sean who also acted as our DJ for the night, putting on all the music we requested and giving us a complimentary drink at the end also. The breakfast was also good, with plenty of choice. We really enjoyed our stay there and would recommend it and hope to return there again. I would also recommend there week day afternoon lunch deal, which is 2 meals for one between midday and 3pm.

Room Tip: Get sea view room.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Cornwall
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We got married at Seiners last month and it was the perfect venue... yes the location is awesome, right on the beach but what really made it perfect was the team ... Lisa, Dan, Danielle and all the fab staff - nothing was too much trouble for them.. the day seemed to go without a hitch although I'm sure my Dads extended speech before the meal caused the kitchen some stress!! Everyone commented how great they were.. The food was fab, drinks reasonably priced and they do all they can to make sure you have the relaxed wedding you want. The venue room was transformed and looked so beautiful... Lisa guided us through the day so we did not have to worry about anything...Lots of us stayed over and enjoyed a recovery breakfast and walk on the beach the next day. Book your date early as they are really popular...

Room Tip: Pick a sea view room!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank SarahinCornwall
Paignton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We have stayed at Seiners several times and have often mentioned it to friends as they live in West Brom and we are in Devon they come to Devon at least 4 times a year on their last visit to Devon we took them to Seiners we all had a great time the staff were friendly polite and went that extra mile to make our overnight stay very memorable. The food was very good.
Our friends were so impressed that they will be spending 1 of their holidays at Seiners and we will be joining them. Thanks to all the staff looking forward to seeing you all in the near future Kaz & Rich

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kaz J
Watford
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My cousin and I stayed at the Seiners Arms at the beginning of November for a short weekend break away. From the moment we arrived and were checked in by Sophie until we left on Sunday we had a lovely weekend. The staff are so friendly and helpful, I'd like to say a big thank you to Gareth, Vicki and Debbie for looking after us so well. The breakfasts were lovely and the dinners we had in the restaurant on Saturday evening were delicious.
Thank you all, we will definitely be back and I would recommend the Seiners Arms to anyone travelling to Perranporth.
Hope to see you all again next year.
Kerry x

Room Tip: For a small increase in price, the Sea View rooms offer a fantastic view of Perranporth Beach.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Perranporth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I got married in the Seiners in September this year and couldn't praise it enough. If I could plan it all over again I would not do anything differently. Lisa and Danielle the wedding organisers are friendly and approachable, nothing is to much trouble. They helped to decorate the room, adding extra bits and finishing touches. Even down to Lisa and I scrabbling around on the beach for 'those perfect pebbles'. The venue is right next to beautiful Perranporth beach, perfect for photo's and just generally gorgeous. The ceremony, following meal and the evening reception were organised so each ran seamlessly into the next. All the guests had a fantastic time, the comments were that due to the set up of the Seiners they could be up dancing with the band, standing at the bar or chatting quietly in the seating area. The food was excellent and there was more than enough for everyone. We did not stay there the night but some of our guests did and said it was lovely, especially the breakfast. All the staff helped to make it a memorable day and create a warm and friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Becky R
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My Husband and Myself got married in Seiners Arms last month. Both us and all our guests had a fabulous time! The venue have a incredible location, right on the beach overlooking the sea. The place is full of character and absolutely beautiful! Lisa (Seiners wedding planner), Dan & the rest of the staff couldn't possibly be nicer or more helpful!! They were fantastic! I am not the most organized person so I was half expecting some kind of disaster because something I have forgotten but thanks to Lisa everything went smoothly and we had a beautiful day! The guys in Seiners sorted out the wedding music CD when the one I made wasn't working properly, incorporated all of the last minute changes and were really helpful when at the end of the night the pre-booked taxis didn't turned up for the guests. Lisa guided me through everything, gave me lots of tips and help. On the day she was coordinating the whole thing so we could just relax and enjoy the moment. She made sure everything was perfect and things were exactly how we wanted down to the smallest detail. The place looked beautiful (they offered to decorate the patio for me in the morning rather than me doing it the day before so the ribbons wouldn't get wet :-) ), food was absolutely delicious, the staff was very professional and friendly. We got a lot of compliments from our guest with regard to Seiners arms, would definitely recommend the place to everyone!!!!!

Daniel & Kasia

Room Tip: Definitely the sea view rooms!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kasia M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perranporth
The Headland Hotel & Spa - Newquay
St. Agnes Hotel
#3 of 4 in St Agnes
Rose in Vale Country House Hotel
St George's Country House Hotel

Been to The Seiners Arms? Share your experiences!