Review Highlights
Mega meal

Lovely place to eat while on holiday. Fantastic views of beach and sea while enjoying our meal... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
Lorraine F
Excellent

Grandchildren 12 and 9 rated this so highly.. that they ended up doing 4 days of 2+ hours each time... read more

Reviewed 7 September 2017
fidgetbuzz
Norwich UK

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

Me and my friend booked a surf lesson this week and we had the most amazing time! The scenery was beautiful and our instructor, Jasmine, was so lovely and bubbly, she really pushed me to go for it (even though I was a little afraid of the waves). We had a great two hours of epic falls and salt water mouths and then enjoyed a lovely meal and drink in the middle of the beach! I really would reccomend this surf school to everyone and will be booking another lesson when we return in the summer! Thanks again Jasmine and The Watering Hole! 👌💜🏄

Reviewed 6 May 2015

I had a surfing lesson last summer with Jas Oades she took me out and showed me the ropes on the beach before taking me into the water, got me standing up on my second go! Thanks Jass!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

I recently had a surf lesson with Jasmine and I learnt a lot and had a great time. Can't recommend the surf school enough, it was a fantastic experience.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

My friends and I decided to book a surf lesson while on holiday in Perranporth and we came across The Watering Hole Surf School. We had such an amazing time, the staff were so friendly, we had Jasmine as an instructor, she was super friendly and gave us a super informative lesson. Would highly recommend the surf school for anyone looking for the chance to learn to surf in a super safe, friendly and fun environment. Thanks Jas!

Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

I had some friends down from uni who have never surfed before. Our instructor Jasmine was really bubbly and made it fun whilst also being really patient... And everyone stood up at least once! (Even if they fell off after) Great place for a surf lesson and jasmine really knew her stuff. Thoroughly recommend.