“Great b&b”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Redruth
Lansdowne Guest House
Ranked #4 of 10 Redruth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Stayed on business. An excellent welcome, a very helpful landlord with a very comfortable bed and just about every facility that you could wish for. Oh, and it is very clean.
The road is quiet and easy walk to the Meadery and a gentle stagger back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank DevonAddick

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I stayed at the lansdowne guest house whilst working in redruth. It is an absolute first class guest house The quality of the breakfast could not be any better at a 5 star hotel. the room I stayed in was both modern and very clean and well equipped with tea/coffee..

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We stayed at the Lansdowne Guest House for two nights to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and couldn't have asked for more. The rooms are superbly furnished, with a real feel of home, and are exceptional value for money. Colin, Marnie's Father-in-Law, looked after us as she and Mark had gone away for the week and he couldn't have done more, making us feel at home right from our arrival. The room was bright, cheerful, spacious, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We chose this B&B for it's superb location for our visit to Cornwall and would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathleen D
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We stayed here for a relative's wedding and couldn't have asked for more from the accommodation.

The rooms are much better than you'd expect from your average B&B and are of the standard you'd expect at a hotel, and the beds are very comfortable - we all had two great nights sleep!

The owners couldn't have been more helpful with advie on everything from where to eat to taxi servvices, and went out of their way to make our stay absolutely top notch.

We'd all definitely be more than happy to stay here again next time we're down that neck of the woods.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank TheMurphy6
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

My experience from start to finish with the owners of this Guest House was of absolute professionalism. The job i do takes me all over the country which means that I stay away a lot. However this normally entails staying in the well known National Hotel chains. I tried to get into the Penventon prior to trying this one but they out priced themselves by a considerable amount and wanted to charge me £135 for one night stay. I've stayed there before and to be honest I wasn't prepared to spend that sort of money again as I didn't feel that it was worth it. That said, for once in my life I opted for a cheaper option, and I'm glad I did, this guesthouse is fantastic value for money the owners are so attentive it's spotlessly clean. The service and attentiveness of Mark & Marni knocks spots off the big nationals. If you find yourself in Redruth and need a place to stay do yourself a favour and spend the night or nights here you won't regret it.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Marathonjamie
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Stayed here on my first night of cycling Land's End to John O'Groats. I received a very warm welcome with a cup of tea and was able to keep my bike securely overnight. It was a clean and comfortable stay and a great breakfast to fuel another big day in the saddle. Thoroughly recommended!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ian T
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Stayed here overnight after attending a wedding at St Kea Church. The hosts were very welcoming and friendly. The place was exceptionally clean and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. We would stay in this hotel again. I left a suit in the wardrobe by mistake and was contacted the day after we left with this information. Mark was very helpful and offered to post it back to me. Most impressive.

Room Tip: Our room on the first floor was very quiet. Can't comment on any others.