All reviewsnathan outlawlovely hotelsnooker tableshower over the bathmackerelgames roomthree nightsport isaacboutique hotelpublic areasoutdoor poollovely roomsuperior roomcooked to perfectionnothing is too much troublecornwallpolzeath
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure which was better in this hotel, the friendly service or the quality of the environment. We really enjoyed our stay and will go back if we can.

The decor is really well done in the lounges, there is a games room with snooker table and the restaurant is relaxing too. The rooms are also very comfortable. The only issue I found was lack of blackout curtains in our room.

Breakfast is great and this is also the best place in Rock to eat in the evening in my opinion. Good value for money although the menu when we were there was not so varied for my taste. Possibly a bit too quirky, but I found a great Indonesian curry, of exceptional quality in fact.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

My husband and I both had a back and shoulder massage here today, I also had a pedicure. We were really impressed with the therapist, Lisa. She was really helpful when I phoned to make the booking, arranging things to meet my needs. She had a pleasant and professional manner and the massage was excellent. We both felt really relaxed after are treatments and would definitely recommend Lisa if you are booking a treatment.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We have just returned from 3 nights at St Enodocs hotel. Nothing at all to feel unhappy about, everything is very good. Hotel, Restaurant, Ambiance, staff,food, location. This is a quality hotel, extremely well run by very nice people. We will certainly be going back on a regular basis.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the Estuary, lovely views.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Stayed here for a week and did not want to leave. Clean, comfortable room with a sea view, attentive staff, wonderful breakfasts and dinner in the restaurant and comfy chairs and a log fire to sit and read by in the lounge. A very pleasant and relaxing stay. Great location for touring this part of Cornwall by car or on foot and away from the crowds in Padstow. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Stayed here for two nights as we preferred Rock to Padstow. The hotel is located very close to the Rock Ferry which takes you to Padstow. Very well appointed public areas, relaxing lounge and fire with drinks service. We found the garden view room spotlessly clean with everything you could need but a little on the small side. If we needed to open our case fully, the only space big enough was on the bed. For a hotel in this price range no toiletries was a surprise. Shower gel should be available as a matter of course even in the most basic of hotels. The people working in the hotel were superb. Genuinely lovely, always greeted us with a smile and extremely helpful - including offering to change our restaurant reservation time at the Seafood Restaurant in Padstow and printing off our airline boarding passes. Breakfast and drinks staff equally happy to help and accommodating. Lovely terrace outside - imagine this is amazing in summer. Recommend this lovely hotel.

Stayed: April 2018