Free cancellation until 28/07
US$143
US$234
US$103
PremierInn.com
The Slipway B & B(Port Isaac)
US$215
  • Free Breakfast
Port Gaverne Hotel(Port Gaverne)
US$241
All reviewsnathan outlawfull size snooker tablelovely hotelshower over the bathmackerelgames roomthree nightsout of seasonport isaacboutique hotelwindow seattable tennissuperb foodpublic areasoutdoor poolsmall hotellovely room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Beautiful hotel it isn’t cheap and we were extremely surprised to be charged extra for our newspaper. Had to wait to get into our room, it would have been a nice touch to be offered a cup of tea or a glass of water. The staff were lovely and very kindly found a Fitbit charger for me as I forgot mine. Enjoyed taking the ferry over to Padstow and there lots of walks around Rock. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from staying several days at St.Enodoc hotel. Whilst the weather wasn’t that good during my stay l was looked after extremely well by the delightful staff in the hotel. From the ladies who helped clean the room to the room Receptionist’s all the staff were so helpful and charming. The rooms are not big but have everything you need and you definitely want one with a view of the estuary which is quite stunning. It is light and airy and there are cosy areas to sit and read in the hotel. The breakfasts are delicious with a good selection of hot and cold food. Unfortunately the Chef was away ill whilst l was there so there is a limited menu in the evening which was okay. Altogether l thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and would definitely recommend it to others.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2018

There is no doubt that the St Endoc hotel is an excellent hotel. Its well located, the lounge areas are well maintained and they have a cosy feel to them. The dining room is light and airy with the opportunity to eat outside - we certainly enjoyed a cuppa on the patio whilst reading the papers and taking in the fantastic views of the estuary. However, for a hotel that is keen to promote itself as elegant I do think that the entrance, through the gardens, lack the 'wow' factor and as for the reception are you could easily think you were in any of the chain / low costs hotels.

The breakfasts were lovely - plenty of fresh food on the cold buffet and lots of hot choices cooked to order.

However, we found that the standout feature was the service and support from the entire team. Sadly my wife was poorly whilst we were there and we had to cut our stay short by a night. As I am sure that most would agree, if you are feeling under the weather then you really want to be at home. No one was more disappointed than us but the hotel team couldn't have been more supportive / understanding - its at times like these when you see the real character of the team and I can't speak highly enough of them.

We are very much looking to return in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The staff were very friendly and ready to help with all requests.They sorted out a 'takeaway' breakfast for us as we had to leave very early in the morning for our flight.

The location is wonderful: great views over the estuary. The hotel is within easy reach of restaurants etc.

The hotel itself is very attractive and well appointed, with a calm and welcoming atmosphere.There are a couple of lounge areas which are good to relax in. The terrace has lovely views of the estuary. Plenty of parking.

The bedroom was large and beautifully decorated with a gentle blue 'beach' theme. A large very comfortable bed and good ensuite facilities. Spotlessly clean.We booked the superior room.

Breakfast was good, with all the usual options. We didn't have an evening meal there so cannot comment on that.

Overall, a great stay and worth the price. Would definitely return.

Tip: try for an estuary view, the view is wonderful to wake up to in the morning

Room Tip: Go for Estuary views
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure which was better in this hotel, the friendly service or the quality of the environment. We really enjoyed our stay and will go back if we can.

The decor is really well done in the lounges, there is a games room with snooker table and the restaurant is relaxing too. The rooms are also very comfortable. The only issue I found was lack of blackout curtains in our room.

Breakfast is great and this is also the best place in Rock to eat in the evening in my opinion. Good value for money although the menu when we were there was not so varied for my taste. Possibly a bit too quirky, but I found a great Indonesian curry, of exceptional quality in fact.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple