“Amazing therapist and treatment”

TMJ Massage Therapies
Ranked #9 of 17 things to do in St Agnes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Having suffered for a very long time with neck/shoulder and jaw chronic tension/muscle spasm I found Helen and am just so delighted. She listens to all your symptoms thoroughly, and her treatment treats the whole person, not just an individual area. She made me feel thoroughly relaxed before during and after the treatment, which released all my aches and pains in the jaw, neck and shoulder and even found tightness in my legs which she also treated. She is a very professional but empathetic person and I would thoroughly recommend her. I cannot wait for my next appointment.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"session"
"head"

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I have suffered with TMJ/symptoms for many years with no hope of relief offered by any NHS medical professionals.

During my exploration of deep tissue and sports massage I came across Radiance Massage and with nowhere else to go I thought i may aswell give this treatment a try.

To my astonishment, after all i had been through, Helen knew exactly what i was suffering with and addressed the issues confidently. Since my visit, I have never felt better, my headaches have gone,

I am going for a second visit just to make sure but doubt i need it, I highly recommend you give "Myofascial Release" a try, don't delay make a small investment into your better wellbeing. Adrian.

1  Thank AdrianClare
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I visited Helen yesterday at Radiance
A very professional and warm welcome, followed by a very informative consultation.
Helen the gave me a very thorough massage to release areas in my body all connected with my TMJ complaint. Followed by mouth massage.
Today I feel the uncomfortable jaw joint is softer. A really wonderful experience.
Thank you Helen, look forward to seeing you again next week.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I have suffered with shoulder pain and stiffness for many years, and general life and wear and tear has taken its tole on my poor 44 year old body. Helen was amazing. The consultation before hand really established what my problem areas were and Helen was very responsive to these throughout the treatment. I can honestly say that it was one of the best massages I have ever had. Not only did my back, neck and shoulders feel loose but my jaw and face felt incredible. I actually looked different! The effects lasted too, making me happier and a much nicer person to be around. Thank you from me and my family :-)

Helen B, Owner at TMJ Massage Therapies, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Hi Joanne, thank you so much for your lovely review. I am so glad that I am able to bring some relief to your tight back, neck & shoulders and that your jaw also felt amazing after the treatment. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Many thanks, Helen x

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I had for quite some time suffered with a painful clicking jaw and headaches aswell as sinus problems when I dicovered Radiance Massage Therapy which offered treatment for TMJ. . Helen has worked wonders on my long standing problem I feel that for the first time in a long time I have no pain in my jaw & around my eyes and headaches are now rare ! Helen has a wam friendly & totally professional approach and makes you feel very relaxed. The treatment room is very chilled with calming music playing and the lovely cup of camomile tea at the end of your treatment most welcome .

Hi Jo, thank you so much for your lovely review! I am so glad you found me and that I am able to provide some relief to your jaw pain and overall health & wellbeing. I feel honoured that you travel so far to see me every month and I look forward to welcoming you to my new healing space at Gossips Spa & Salon. Many thanks, Helen x