“Clean and comfortable stay, superb breakfast”
Review of 8 Atlantic Mews

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Agnes
8 Atlantic Mews
Ranked #3 of 12 St Agnes B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I had a very comfortable stay with Carol and Tony upstairs in their house. The room was extremely clean and comfortable and the highlight for me was the lavish breakfast cooked beautifully with fresh local produce.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank travels707

Reviewed 15 May 2012

We stayed for two nights with Carol and Tony at Atlantic Mews. We were made to feel very welcome. The room was clean, with lovely linen and tasteful contemporary decor. The ensuite was small but adequate and a had a great shower. We enjoyed the walk to the local pubs for dinner on both nights and the challenge of walking back up the very steep hill. The highlight of our stay was certainly the breakfasts. In a lovely sunny dining room, the table was set with beautiful silverware and willow pattern crockery. Carol and Tony delight in showcasing the local produce and cooking up an amazing breakfast, supplemented by fruits, yoghurt, juice, local breads and condiments. Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coralfish
Reviewed 15 April 2012

My parents and I spent two days in St Agnes at 8 Atlantic Mews. Carol and Tony were sweet and accomodating. We loved our rooms --- they were impeccably clean, with supplies for tea/coffee, a comfortable bed, a tv and dvd, plenty of storage for clothing, and a great ensuite with a power shower. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.

The breakfast is wonderful and you will leave with a very full stomach.

Tony and Carol helped us plan out our visit and make the best of our short visit. Everything is walking distance to the center of the town. They were able to recommend great places to eat and drink. I hope to visit St. Agnes again, and if i do i will be staying back at the Tony&Carol's during the visit!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Simona N
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I cannot speak highly enough of my stay at 8 Atlantic Mews. Nothing was too much trouble for Carol & Tony, who made me feel really welcome from the time I arrived until the time I left. They provided me with a torch to navigate my way into the village and back. My stay was all too short arriving at dusk in winter, and leaving at first light for a meeting in Truro. I shall certainly be back!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Sharon I
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Thanks so much to Carol and Tony for a beautiful weekend away - it was the perfect oasis to our London life.

They both made us feel completely at home, the bedroom was beautifully decorated, the bed comfy, the bathroom spotless. The breakfast was an incredible start to the day (all local ingredients) and they gave us lots of choices for what we could do with our days and evenings.

I couldn't recommend this B&B enough, enjoy it as much as we did. Jenna

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2011

What a fantastic B and B ! Tony and Carol made us so welcome, going the extra mile to really make our stay as relaxed as possible. For example they went to the butchers to pick up some bacon for us to take home after we had enjoyed the breakfasts so much. House was lovely and warm, beds comfy and bathroom spotless. Will definately return!

Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Whether you want a chilled out weekend, a full on week of sightseeing or want to walk 'till you drop, 8, Atlantic Mews is the B&B to chose.
It has a great situation close to the small town centre of St Agnes with its shops, bars and restaurants.
From the moment you arrive you are made to feel welcome and Tony & Carol work hard at making your stay enjoyable and keeping their home 'spick & span'.
A bonus is the wonderful breakfast made with locally sourced ingredients - and yes you can tell the difference!
Overall, I would say this is a 'proper' value for money B&B with hosts who genuinely care about you having a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple