“Pasty Making Class”
Review of Aggie Arts

Ranked #9 of 15 things to do in St Agnes
More attraction details
Owner description: Aggie Arts offer art and craft workshops, courses and holidays in the beautiful location of St Agnes, Cornwall - right on the Cornish coast. Activities include illustration, watercolours, textiles, jewellery, acting, hat making, photography, papercrafts, Cornish pasty making, wine tasting and more!
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Learnt to make pasties from a pasty champion no less. It was a fantastic experience in a beautiful part of the world! And the pasties tasted great too.

1  Thank Tiggerincanterbury

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Dave at Aggie Arts arranged a photography course for me and my 14 year old son. Everything was arranged brilliantly with great communications. The course was fab and as complete beginners we learnt to use our camera manually by the end of the session. We went out to the coast to take some photos which was really inspiring. A great day!

1  Thank Kweb11
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Lara and Dave of Aggie Arts organised a photography course with Stewart and a Cornish Pasty making course with Giles. Both were really good. Communication beforehand to confirm all the details was spot on. Both courses met our needs, were well presented and delivered in a really relaxing way.

To top it all off, however, we thought one of us might have to drop out of the Pasty making course as our dog had not settled and couldn't be left alone. Dave offered to look after the dog for a few hours while we enjoyed the Pasty making and eating.

Excellent service from Dave and Lara and would thoroughly recommend them. Cheers!

AggieArts, Owner at Aggie Arts, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thanks very much for your review of our photography course and Cornish pasty making - really glad the vegetarian options were tasty and washed down with a nice beer!
We look forward to seeing you (and Ferris) in St Agnes again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I was on holiday in cornwall and went on this course to learn everything including a ISO, Shutter speed and F numbers in workshop session first before going out to St agues to a practical photo-shoot and was enjoying it. I am looking forward to getting new update camera in future which will help me to improve while studying at university Falmouth doing a Graphic Design. Thank you.

Thanks very much for your review. We're glad that you had a great time on your photography course while on holiday in Cornwall - it's certainly a great area to capture some dramatic images and we hope to see you back in St Agnes soon on another art or craft course!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The whisky tour and tasting was a huge success! I organised this for my husband, Dad and close friend; the men were incredibly happy, even the one who it was a surprise for and he doesn't like surprises! (This was the case even when the whisky had left their systems!)

The guide was knowledgeable, approachable and friendly and a truly relaxing evening was had by all.

Furthermore, the ladies had a truly memorable evening; we took my four year old on the beautiful nearby beach for his first ever paddle in the sea and then had fish and chips!

What struck me whilst organising this event was that Aggie Arts were wonderful at recommending things to do in the area whilst the men enjoyed the experience - such a lovely community feel and so quick to reply to any questions I asked (and there were many!).

Thank you so much for your efficiency, professionalism and helpfulness, Aggie Arts; St. Agnes will be a happy holiday memory for many years to come and we'll certainly be recommending it to friends, along with your brilliant company!

As for the Malt Whisky, I'm assured by my husband that it was essential to buy his favourite bottle that he tasted from the experience the day after the event!

If you or any friends/relatives who enjoy a malt whisky - this will be a perfect experience.

Thanks very much for your review. I am so glad that St Agnes provided some amazing (and some hazy!) memories for you and your family.
We look forward to seeing you again in Cornwall soon for another art and craft course, workshop or just for another splash on our beach at Trevaunance Cove!