“Another delightful stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Agnes
Kimberley Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 12 St Agnes B&B and Inns
London
“Another delightful stay!”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I have now stayed at Kimberley at least 10 times and each time it is a delight! Sue and Neil are such welcoming, friendly and helpful people and Kimberley is spotlessly clean, comfortable and modern.
This time Sue and Neil helped me by suggesting somewhere I could take my autistic brother for an outing and even, well beyond the call of duty, provided seed and peanuts for the ducks and squirrels we would meet on our outing!!
I always sleep very soundly at Kimberley and, as I told Sue, I regard it as my second home! I wish my first home were as neat, clean, tidy, spacious and wonderful as Kimberley!
The breakfasts are to be recommended, loads of choice available and I love the poached eggs!
Thanks again, Sue and Neil, you do me proud every time!

Room Tip: All the rooms are downstairs for easy access. The double room at the rear is a bit quieter (they are...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank a-lady-traveller57

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reading
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Seven of us stayed at the Kimberley in St Agnes over the Christmas & New Year period. Neil & Sue are very welcoming and accomidating. They were happy to change breakfast requests for those who had eaten to much the night before! and were very helpul with advise about surrounding areas. Their B & B is extremely clean throughout from bedrooms, bathrooms to the wonderful breakfast area. If you book accomidation at the Kimberley, you will enjoy you stay! Jane

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jane K
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We stayed at Kimberley. What a wonderful bed and breakfast. The standard of the room was first class!, beautifully furnished, wonderfully clean, and the attention to detail was outstanding with lots of fluffy towels and crisp, clean bed linen. The breakfast was served in a light and airy conservatory overlooking the garden and was also of an exceptionally good standard. Neil and Sue very friendly, we will definately come back !

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lucy I
Leicester
Reviewed 5 November 2011

If you are looking for an excellent bed and breakfast, look no further. Comfortable well equipped rooms with a great breakfast to start the day with a choice of cooked breakfast and cereals. The welcome and hospitality that we got from Neil and Sue were outstanding. Going above and beyond our expectations with Neils knowledge of the area second to none.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Los1971
London
Reviewed 29 October 2011

I have stayed at Kimberley B & B many times now, when visiting a relative in St Agnes. Sue and Neil are wonderful hosts, they always make me feel so welcome! They are very helpful, giving ideas about places to visit, they always lend a listening ear and Sue even lent me her Matalan card when I'd forgotten to pack t shirts and needed to buy some! Well over and above the call of duty!
The house is great -exceptionally clean and modern. I have stayed in the 3 downstairs rooms and always sleep very well! Breakfast is lovely, a choice of cereal, fruits, yoghurts and cooked breakfasts.
I can't think of enough superlatives to describe Kimberley and its hosts -the best B & B I have ever stayed in, it is always my number one choice when I stay in St Agnes! Thanks, Sue and Neil!

Room Tip: If you like a hot bath, ask for the room with the bath rather than one with a shower.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank a-lady-traveller57
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 September 2011

We stayed at Kimberley for 3 nights to see friends in St Agnes and to go to a wedding nearby . We couldn't have had a better stay. Neil and Sue were very welcoming, our room was clean and comfortable and breakfast delicious. The house is well positioned for walking into the lovely village of St Agnes (only 5 mins away) and has space to sit outside if the sun is shining. We would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Cornwall / St Agnes.

Room Tip: Our room had a private bathroom but not ensuite. This was fine for us but some guests may want to s...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank CN3231
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Impossible to fault this fantastic B&B. My room was spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated and very well appointed. I don't think I've ever stayed at a place where the towels were put through the tumble drier during the day to freshen them up for the evening. Neil and Sue made me and my group very welcome and always went that extra mile, whether it was advice on local walks, access to WiFi or recommending local eateries. I've never before been moved to write a review before but given that The Kimberley is probably the finest B&B I've ever stayed at, it's the least I could do.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
The Alverton
The Alverton
#1 of 4 in Truro
The Rosemundy House Hotel

Been to Kimberley Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!