Cooperage
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The White Hart(St Austell)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
The Carlyon Bay(St Austell)
View Hotel
All reviewsb beden projectdressing gownsfull englishroom was spotlesslittle touchescooked to perfectionplaces to visitbiscuitsa wonderful staybusy roadbreakfast was amazinglost gardens of heliganbreakfast choicescomfy bedlocal knowledgelocal area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the cooperage for 4 nights and loved every minute. We had our own private bathroom across the hall. Our room was very comfortable and quiet lovely cosy bed. tea and coffee facilities in the room. outside the room is a shared fridge which is very handy. Breakfast was a lovely selection of cereals yogurts jams or cooked breakfasts. Lyn was a lovely host very welcoming and helpful. We would love to return. The cooperage was the perfect base to explore all of Cornwall. Very close to the eden project and secret gardens of heligan. All in all a wonderful stay in cornwall!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Cooperage, Owner at Cooperage, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Wow, what a review, thank you so much. It was a pleasure to have you both stay with us at Cooperage and hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have just returned home from a 3 day stay at The Cooperage. Just had to add to the great reviews for this top class B&B. Lynn is a great host and makes you feel welcome. Rooms are spotless and very comfortable. Couldn't wait to go for the superb breakfast in the mornings, sets you up for the whole day. Anyone looking to explore this area of Cornwall need look no further for a great place to stay. Thanks Lyn we will see you again. Graham, Lyn & JJ our Patterdale who also enjoyed the stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Cooperage and that you were comfortable.
The fact that you enjoyed your breakfast so much makes it more pleasurable for me.
Thank you so much for a great review. Hope to see you both again.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

A lovely welcome and directions on where to eat, go and even the best place to park. Lovely room & great breakfast.
I was there for work - so unfortunately I only had one night. I would stay again if I was in the area.

A highlight for me was Mugs in the room for tea & coffee - I hate it when places only give you cups :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had a relaxing 4 night stay in this excellent B&B. Well located to explore the south and north Cornwall coast. It seemed that everything had been thought of to make our stay homely. Nothing too much trouble to ask Lyn about with regards to local restaurants, beaches etc. Superb breakfast that filled us up until evening meal time. Luxurious towels too!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I recently stayed at the Cooperage with my Mum and Lyn and Richard were the most wonderful hosts. so pbliging, caring and suppoetive. even drove us to charlestown so we could have dinner as we didn't have transport. the room and breakfast were great. would highly recommend this B&B :)

Room Tip: ask for one at the back of the house
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family