Booked the Waterwheel Inn because of it's proximity to the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan. The room was clean but small - fine for a short stay. The restaurant was excellent both for beakfast and evening meal and the little bar and lounge area was comfortable and had a nice atmosphere. The owners have only been there a year and seem to be working extremely hard improving and upgrading, although it is not affecting guests. We would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our eight en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site elegant restaurant, or a 10 minute brisk walk will take them into St Austell town centre. There is a delightful terrace and garden to explore and an ancient well, Druid's chair and waterfall at the bottom of the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Inn Cornwall/St Austell