We stayed here for 6 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. The informal and friendly atmosphere was delightful and our hosts worked extremely hard to make it so. Delicious cooked breakfasts and evening meals that were high quality and good value. Situated in beautiful surroundings and very handy for the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and many pretty small Cornish villages, we would highly recommend a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our fourteen en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site elegant restaurant, or a 10 minute brisk walk will take them into St Austell town centre. There is a delightful terrace and garden to explore and an ancient well, Druid's chair and waterfall at the bottom of the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Inn Cornwall/St Austell