B & B was excellent, we were made to feel welcome, a home from home. Welcomed by Kernow, Mark and Francesca, had to wait for Bailey to put in an appearance, but worth the wait.
Lovely room next to the running stream, great breakfast, excellent evening meal (Lamb Shanks to kill for) in a well decorated dining room. Kernow took us on a tour of the garden and returned us safely to the house.
We will watch the progress on the garden via the web site with interest, and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our fourteen en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site elegant restaurant, or a 10 minute brisk walk will take them into St Austell town centre. There is a delightful terrace and garden to explore and an ancient well, Druid's chair and waterfall at the bottom of the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Inn Cornwall/St Austell