Just enjoyed a three night star at the Waterwheel Inn. From the minute we walked through the door we were made to feel extremely welcome by Francesca, Mark and especially Kernow. The food was tremendous and we recommend you have at least one evening meal here. Breakfast is excellent with plenty of choices. The Inn itself is a very welcoming and interesting building that has clearly been brought back to life thanks to the efforts of Mark and Francesca. Don't miss a trip to the well at the bottom of the garden while you are there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our fourteen en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site elegant restaurant, or a 10 minute brisk walk will take them into St Austell town centre. There is a delightful terrace and garden to explore and an ancient well, Druid's chair and waterfall at the bottom of the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Inn Cornwall/St Austell